[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brock Osweiller getting his shot...

Shorttynaz

Damn, just let your kicker play!!

Ive been playing FF for many years, and I've currently got McManus rostered in 4 out of 6 leagues I play in, but I can honestly say I don't EVER remember having a kicker take a goose egg for me in the past! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Ive been playing FF for many years, and I've currently got McManus rostered in 4 out of 6 leagues I play in, but I can honestly say I don't EVER remember having a kicker take a goose egg for me in the past! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Adam V gave me a -1 week 1 and I dropped him lmao

You obviously didn't have Robbie Gould last weekend.........sigh.

Zero from a kicker is bad, probably more common with negative points for a miss FG/XP (we don't do that).

Looks like I'll be signing Brock off waivers, Eli on bye and Peyton my other QB. Not sure there's much else out there. Not a big deal at 4-6 I'm all but out of the playoff hunt. Even if I can win out I'm not likely to make it.

LOL...McManus ended up giving me 1 point on a late PAT, but regardless that's pathetic...unfortunately that wasn't my demise as I started Ivory and Martin (combined for 8 points) over West (17 points), plus Aaron Rodgers really needs to get his head out of his @$$, quickly...

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic rant... LOL

Back (sort of) on-topic, and I pose this question seriously, does Oz provide McManus more or less value ROS? I really thought hard about cutting bait with him today (not an advice question, but curious as to whether anyone else is ready to step off the DEN ledge with me)?

I'm glad you said it.

I remember watching him late night Saturday's at Arizona State. He was in many competitive games and he never had a bad game...never off the charts great either, but he wasn't surrounded by any other NFL talent. I'm rooting for the kid.

I'm glad you said it.

I remember watching him late night Saturday's at Arizona State. He was in many competitive games and he never had a bad game...never off the charts great either, but he wasn't surrounded by any other NFL talent. I'm rooting for the kid.

He looks a lot like Flacco to me. Tall. Big arm. Functional mobility.

LOL...McManus ended up giving me 1 point on a late PAT, but regardless that's pathetic...unfortunately that wasn't my demise as I started Ivory and Martin (combined for 8 points) over West (17 points), plus Aaron Rodgers really needs to get his head out of his @$$, quickly...

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic rant... LOL

Back (sort of) on-topic, and I pose this question seriously, does Oz provide McManus more or less value ROS? I really thought hard about cutting bait with him today (not an advice question, but curious as to whether anyone else is ready to step off the DEN ledge with me)?

I'm holding and playing him. I drafted vinitari, but NE usually scores TDs, hence i get 1 point at a time. I would rather an offense that isn't so perfect. I want more chances for FGs...hence I think with a so so offence he will have more chances for FGs...hopefully!

If he's halfway competent he should put up good numbers if Sanders can get back to healthy. Demariyus Thomas made Tebow look accurate. Also there could be a second string WR he's got chemistry with that could see an uptick in targets. Now will that be Norwood, Fowler (who's looked decent), Lattimer or Caldwell?

I'm glad you said it.

Me too always been a fan and followed his college career closely as I'm a Pac12er. Rooting for him to have success.

Will defenitly be a very meaningful couple of games. Will prove and disprove alot of theories. Broncos problem Manning? Oline? Running game? Brock NFL ready? Does Denver need a FA QB after Peyton leaves? Was DT a Peyton product?

Should be very interesting

• Like 2

Will defenitly be a very meaningful couple of games. Will prove and disprove alot of theories. Broncos problem Manning? Oline? Running game? Brock NFL ready? Does Denver need a FA QB after Peyton leaves? Was DT a Peyton product?

Should be very interesting

I think DT has an uptick from Peyton but is not a Peyton product, more a product of tons of passing 2012-14. But even in his first 2 years he was looking like a great WR. Like many of them it took him a few years, and Peyton's arrival with the heavy passing coincided with the common "3rd year WR breakout".

Peyton came to DEN in 2012, DT arrived in 2010, he played in 10 games his rookie season, starting 2 and had stats 22-283-2. In 2011 he played in 11 games starting 5 and had 32-551-4. Both seasons he caught close to 50% of his targets. In Peyton's first year he started every game, stats of 94-1434-10 and caught about 2/3 of his targets. He went from about 7 yards per target to 10. This season targets have dropped, and his yards per target have too (down around 8).

What has really been missing for DT this year stat wise is TDs. Maybe Brock can find him in the RZ more.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomDe03.htm

Edited by stevegrab