[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the "wtf" category lately...

BeeR

Frankly I don't watch much NFL these days so that's probably most of why I don't get these things, but either way, maybe those more knowledgeable can explain a little as I'm not getting...

wtf with the Pack? After going 6-0 they've lost 3 straight and just lost to the Lions. I repeat: the Lions.

wtf with Manning? Yeah, I know, he's old and beat up and on the edge of retirement...and I can see why that means he doesn't have the same mustard on the ball. I don't see why that means he's suddenly an interception machine. Damn dude, if they're not open or you can't get it in there. effing toss it away.

wtf with the Bears? It's like they're suddenly playing like a real team.

wtf with the Vikes? See Bears above. Bridgewater isn't exactly carrying them so that can't be it. And Peterson is great but it's gotta be way more than that.

wtf with the Bolts? I didn't really expect greatness this year but yikes.

wtf with the Saints? See Bolts above.

wtf with the Ravens? See Saints who saw Bolts.

Pack has little to no running game right now and is really hurting their passing game.

Manning has no feeling in his fingers and can't take off his own cleats. Ever see that episode of Home Improvement where Tim Allen tries to take the tin snips from his old shop teacher cuz he can't cut it anymore? Manning can't cut it anymore and he's desperate not to admit that.

Bears need to keep riding Langford and rest their trade bait so he doesn't get hurt again

Vikings are a pretty good team that no one talks about.

The Chargers are down their top receiver and are injured in the second receiver and elsewhere. Running back is not great, and they have more fans from other teams then they do in their own stadium. Hard to root for your own team when they're injury riddled and they want to move to Los Angeles

Saints have Drew Brees and thats it, and he's like Bug Ben last year. Super hot, or head to wall frustrating

Edited by Apothus

Are the ravens rly that surprising? to anyone?

That team chemistry was killed when they decided to pay $20M a year for 2nd tier QB and let other key positions go cause they can't afford the talent everywhere. Exact same thing we're going to see transpire in Seattle..

Edited by Shorttynaz

That team chemistry was killed when they decided to pay $20M a year for 2nd tier QB and let other key positions go cause they can't afford the talent everywhere. Exact same thing we're going to see transpire in Seattle..

Excellent point - this is pretty much exactly what's going to happen. In both places. At least Denver gets to dump QB salary shortly.

Question is....what's going to happen to Carolina? They're paying their QB and still manage to win. Guess all that money they freed up by not paying 2RBs is starting to pay dividends.