[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to start worrying about the Bronco's DST?

popcrnchicken

I think they have the corners and team speed to really throw a tizzy into the Bears this weekend. I'd start their D/ST with confidence this weekend, and if they don't produce, then you might have to evaluate.

I don't know about starting them against cutler, Alshon, and Langford. All three of them have started to go HAM. They just spanked St. Louis.

I have mcmanus, im sticking with him. My reasoning is, peyton is sitting. So the back up qb may complete enough offense to get in field goal range, but not as good as a healthy peyton...i see a greater chance of field goals, rather than extra points. Just a theory, but i want to see atleast one game...

I have mcmanus, im sticking with him. My reasoning is, peyton is sitting. So the back up qb may complete enough offense to get in field goal range, but not as good as a healthy peyton...i see a greater chance of field goals, rather than extra points. Just a theory, but i want to see atleast one game...

Good plan. I'll probably do the same.

Broncos sucked on D this week, because I had picked them up for a Fan Dual lineup. I have had a perplexing ability to choose the absolute worst defense from week to week....early picks sucked, then I streamed D and they sucked. In my own league a couple weeks back I threw up my hands and have just been running Philadelphia with no regard for matchup...that seems to have aided me a bit as the Eagles have been pretty good for me. As long as I don't have to "make a decision" on defense I'm fine.

What has McManus done to make anyone suddenly not trust him? He hasn't missed a field goal recently (only missed one all year, a month ago).

I think Ware and Talib make a huge difference, and Talib will be back this week and Ware the following week (iirc?).

Broncos sucked on D this week, because I had picked them up for a Fan Dual lineup. I have had a perplexing ability to choose the absolute worst defense from week to week....early picks sucked, then I streamed D and they sucked. In my own league a couple weeks back I threw up my hands and have just been running Philadelphia with no regard for matchup...that seems to have aided me a bit as the Eagles have been pretty good for me. As long as I don't have to "make a decision" on defense I'm fine.

if you had seen the game you'd realize how stupid you sound. KC's offense was on the field constantly and it was constantly starting with the ball around midfield or better yet they only got in the end zone once outside of a garbage time touchdown. Any other defense would've easily given up 50-60 points in that situation
  • Like 1