[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First place team trade with last place

NEPats

So this trade went down yesterday before the games started.

First place team gets:

A. Brown

Last place team gets:

J. Starks

L. Fitz

It has caused a bit of an uproar - I'm in second and immediately hated it since only the #1 team gets a BYE (7 of 12 make playoffs - also a rule I hate).

Last place team pays $50 and has to affix an embarrassing license plate border to their car - so there is incentive to not finish last.

So is this viewed as totally fine by anyone else? Or just bad form (first place team gets much stronger) and last place team gets a bit better since they desparate needed a RB.

Just throwing it out there for discussion.

Very fair trade, nothing to question here. Sounds like nothing but sour grapes to me.

The guy in 1st place took depth and turned it into something good for his team. The guy in last took his best player and turned it into more scoring opportunity for his team.

Edited by Finn5033

What's the exact problem with this you not being happy about it? Cause it looks fine to me all these bitching and moaning threads about trades makes me happy I'm in the leagues I'm in. My leagues would eat them alive and spit them out of the league with all the complaining. Jesus people nut up or don't play the game. Have a nice day! :lol:

• Like 3

In one point ppr, Brown is the WR1 and Fitz is the WR5 right now.

Starks is a starter, but not a great one.

IMHO this one is close value wise. I wouldn't beyatch about it.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

When the season is over, whoever wins, modify league manifesto as follows "1st place team is ineligible to trade with last place team."

Problem fixed.

Edited by MothAudio

I love how anyone in these forums with over a thousand posts immediately becomes the judge of who should and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

There is this magical tool that forum elders all must use to click on every link and then one cult representative must respond to that thread regardless it they have any intention of being helpful or not.

If you don't like the thread, why click on it? It you aren't going to be helpful, why respond? It's called narcissism, and it looks good on nobody.

Edit: I know that in this case, most of you left legitimate responses to a seemingly unnecessary thread. This is mainly for phlem up there with the fake avatar, but he's ignoring me anyway, so this is most likely narcissism as well, but it gets old watching self appointed thread judges never contribute anything. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Edited by Boy Named Suh
  • Like 1

I love how anyone in these forums with over a thousand posts immediately becomes the judge of who should and shouldn't be allowed to post here.

There is this magical tool that forum elders all must use to click on every link and then one cult representative must respond to that thread regardless it they have any intention of being helpful or not.

If you don't like the thread, why click on it? It you aren't going to be helpful, why respond? It's called narcissism, and it looks good on nobody.

Edit: this is mainly for phlem up there with the fake avatar, but he's ignoring me anyway, so this is most likely narcissism as well, but it gets old watching self appointed thread judges never contribute anything.

Right back at you. What do you care? Why continuously post about someone else's gripes?

Why be such a :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: all the time? If you don't like it, don't respond. And if you do respond, don't get so bent out of shape and shocked, since you obviously have the pulse of this forums down to a science. You sir, whether you see it or not, are creating and contributing to the problem your are so adamant about complaining about.

As for the trade, no issue with that whatsoever. Seems legit to me. If you don't like it, change the rules for next season.

Edited by heehawks
  • Like 2

Right back at you. What do you care? Why continuously post about someone else's gripes?

Why be such a :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: all the time? If you don't like it, don't respond. And if you do respond, don't get so bent out of shape and shocked, since you obviously have the pulse of this forums down to a science. You sir, whether you see it or not, are creating and contributing to the problem your are so adamant about complaining about.

As for the trade, no issue with that whatsoever. Seems legit to me. If you don't like it, change the rules for next season.

Fair enough. I will agree that I am contributing to a problem...complaining about something that isn't going to change.

I'll make you a deal, If the so called elders will stop clicking on threads just be snotty to the OP, I will stop calling them narcissistic.

Edited by Boy Named Suh
  • Like 1

The last I looked, Brown is averaging 2 points more a week than Fitz, and that guy also gets Starks who was just named a starter in GB with a pretty easy schedule remaining until the EOY.

It must be because you expect Brown to score 30+ points a week going forward?

Fair enough. I will agree that I am contributing to a problem...complaining about something that isn't going to change.

I'll make you a deal, If the so called elders will stop clicking on threads just be snotty to the OP, I will stop calling them narcissistic.

Good luck. At one time there seemed to be more useful contributors / posts. Now the forum appears to have morphed into something else.

majority of the time these guys don't even reply after they're told to take their tampons out

Would you? It's one thing to tell someone that they are all worked up over nothing. That is the chance you take when you post. It is another thing entirely to be told that you are so stupid that you shouldn't even be allowed in the same forum as all these Fantasy Jesus'.