[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals question

Cdoane83

What is the obsession with Jeremy Hill? It doesn't matter how bad of a game he has, they still start and continue to go to him. Bernard is clearly the better rb there and needs to be used more.

Pretty sure they did the same last year early on with Bernard taking most of the carries despite Hill being the better back.

It's terrible. I miraculously won my game even with Hill in my lineup. He's out as of this week. I think it's largely because of the offensive setup. However, to think Bernard is going to become the bell cow is ridiculous. He's in the right role for his size, 10-15 carries, 5-10 catches, which means Hill will continue to get some run. Hill was a monster last year, I seriously doubt he forgot how to run a football. His demise is a combination of a few things, with offensive flow being a major component.

I just wish they'd quit shifting, and running arounds and getting cute and just throw it to Eifert

ya that didn't work out so well for them though

there was one ball eifert was WIIIDEEEEEE open and Dalton made a terrible throw....but eifert dropped at least 3 balls I think.....in his defense I think defenders were able to to get in his line of vision and he just lost the ball for a split second before it got to his hands....but they were all balls he should have caught.....luckily I didn't need eifert last night....but I hope this doesn't lead to a funk for him

• Like 1

Bengals are running a much more spread out high paced offense this year whereas last year they were more of a power O. Fits more into Bernards skill set, I agree he isn't set up physically to run it 30 times a game but I think given the lack of solid RB1 this year , Bernard is as good a RB2 as any in a PPR

I'm more saying that even if they did run it, Hill would still fail.

I dunno...some RBs need to get the ball more and as the game wears on they are more effective....he still sucks this year, but yhe playcalling has baffled me at times - this coming from an Eagles fan....

I am so glad I don't have any shares of AJ Green. I just don't see him putting in the effort on every play. There was one pass where he got beat to the ball by that rookie CB (Johnson?) and AJ wasn't even trying to fight for the ball. If I was Dalton I would be hesitant to throw it that way.