[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals question

Cdoane83

I am so glad I don't have any shares of AJ Green. I just don't see him putting in the effort on every play. There was one pass where he got beat to the ball by that rookie CB (Johnson?) and AJ wasn't even trying to fight for the ball. If I was Dalton I would be hesitant to throw it that way.

First 5 weeks, Green was a top 6 WR - but since week 6, he's the 27th best in a PPR I'm in. The BIG games from him are very unreliable but he's Top 10 and there's nothing you can do but play him if he's owned. I don't own him this year, but have in the past.

I see some big games coming up for him Weeks 12-15, Browns/Steelers are key games and he's likely to go off.

First 5 weeks, Green was a top 6 WR - but since week 6, he's the 27th best in a PPR I'm in. The BIG games from him are very unreliable but he's Top 10 and there's nothing you can do but play him if he's owned. I don't own him this year, but have in the past.

I see some big games coming up for him Weeks 12-15, Browns/Steelers are key games and he's likely to go off.

I'm short on rbs in one of my localsl and traded him last week for Frank Gore.

He was pretty good with a couple of blow up games, and yes if you have him you have to start him, I'm just glad I stayed away from him.