[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could you imagine if Deandre Hopkins had a legit QB throwing to him?

Wbolin9

I kinda think he's better without a good QB. If Brady or Rivers or Rodgers was his QB they'd probably spread the ball around more. Hoyer and Co pretty much throw to Hopkins every chance they get.

Yeah I imagine this would be the case. They'd be good enough to elevate the play of other receivers so Cecil Shorts and Nate Washington would be more involved rather than Hopkins being fed even more.

I kinda think he's better without a good QB. If Brady or Rivers or Rodgers was his QB they'd probably spread the ball around more. Hoyer and Co pretty much throw to Hopkins every chance they get.

Brady spread the ball around, and then Moss came to town and they crushed together. And then they used Moss as a decoy.

I think it depends on the QB and the system they want to run.

With a better QB and a legitimate offense scheme that catered to Hopkins, I think he could put up huge numbers.

Probably that way for a few WRs in the league, but Hopkins is definitely on the list.