[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hakeem Nicks Reunited w/Eli

the outlaw

I don't see why. Nicks never had a bad injury and he's only 27. I don't think he ever looked that bad to be honest. Was pissed when he fell into that pool of irrelevant ex-giant receivers along with Manningham and the other Steve Smith. Never understood why that tends to happen with Giants WRs. Maybe this is the real Manning bump?

He's 4 years removed from a 1200 yard season and 2 years removed from a 900 yard season. At 27. I never got the pessimism regarding him.

Not trying to hype him up but I certainly think he'll be better than Rueben Randle.

Edited by pun

he lost a step badly for whatever reason even if he is only 27 years old . He could not really carve out a full time gig with Luck ( the real & helathier Luck ) throwing to him so i cant see Eli having any better luck with him . Plus Randle will be in front of him

Edited by isleseeya