[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luck

WildTurkey

You guys holding onto Luck or dropping him? 2-6 weeks is a big window....how long do kidney lacerations (yeouch!) normally take to heal? If Keenan Allen was placed on IR, how is Luck expected to recover in possibly 2 weeks? Is this just "gamesmanship" going on with Luck's kidney? Couldn't he just have it removed or something since you only need one, right? Also how does a kidney get lacerated without a sharp object coming into play? Did he get shanked during one of those pile ups?

You guys holding onto Luck or dropping him? 2-6 weeks is a big window....how long do kidney lacerations (yeouch!) normally take to heal? If Keenan Allen was placed on IR, how is Luck expected to recover in possibly 2 weeks? Is this just "gamesmanship" going on with Luck's kidney? Couldn't he just have it removed or something since you only need one, right? Also how does a kidney get lacerated without a sharp object coming into play? Did he get shanked during one of those pile ups?

I dropped

During a particularly hard hit to the side all the organs can shift and the kidney can bounce off a rib. Same prinipals of a concussion and your brain bouncing off your skull.

Edited by 'canes2004

During a particularly hard hit to the side all the organs can shift and the kidney can bounce off a rib. Same prinipals of a concussion and your brain bouncing off your skull.

This. Plus I personally wouldn't have my kidney removed so I don't miss football games

As usual a lot depends on your league, keeper/dynasty you probably hold him. Redraft it matters who else is available, and can he be a better option than your QB2/3 when he returns.

I agree with the poster who said they're not removing a kidney just so they can be healthy and play football. They don't grow on trees and you may need that other one some day.

I agree with the poster who said they're not removing a kidney just so they can be healthy and play football. They don't grow on trees and you may need that other one some day.

<sigh>

I wish there was a word for when someone says something so ridiculous they can't possibly be serious