[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SHOULD I BE MAD

ganingreenteam

Whats up guys new here, hope i am posting this in the right section.

I want some feed back on a trade that just happened, and before i say something i wanna hear some outside advise.

So this is the last week before playoffs and i am the #1 team in the league, and most likely will be heading into the first round of the playoffs. So the trade is between the worst team in the league who obviously is not gonna be in the playoffs and someone who is fighting for the last playoff spot this week.

So the last place team is giving ben roethlisberger, amari cooper, and dez bryant.

and the team going for the last spot is giving philip rivers, eddie lacy, and john brown.

I personally think this is some bullmanure and a very uneven trade. Let me know what you guys think am i over reacting or do i have a reason to say something. I know this doesnt affect me this week but instead of being a easy first round i might be having a little bit of a problem if the team that just got all these players wins. theres money on the line here of course so that adds to this.

Seems like tade topics arent a big hit here, sorry about that. Just dont have anyone thats really into FF that i can talk to in real life thats why i made a post here. My thing is thats its a trade from a last place team giving up all its good players to a potential playoff team who to me is giving up nothing special. If this was two forsure playoff teams i really wouldnt give a hoot. i would jus think what a dumbass who gave up ben, dez and amari.

Seems like tade topics arent a big hit here, sorry about that. Just dont have anyone thats really into FF that i can talk to in real life thats why i made a post here. My thing is thats its a trade from a last place team giving up all its good players to a potential playoff team who to me is giving up nothing special. If this was two forsure playoff teams i really wouldnt give a hoot. i would jus think what a dumbass who gave up ben, dez and amari.

How would you know whats popular here, considering you have made ONE post?

BUT..you know the TACO lingo..soo..just a shill post?

Edited by awesomebench

Here is the issue man. If you think it's unfair, you should talk to your league members, including the guys involved in the trade. We can say it's fair or unfair, but we only have your side and don't know the full circumstances between the people involved in the trade. We don't know if there is a league vote for vetoing trades set up, etc. You will find that most people around here only believe in vetos if collusion can be proven, which it almost never can short of a wire tap. If your league is set up for votes, and it passed, it passed. The actual players that are involved in the trade are secondary to is there anything that you can do about it, or are you just venting? I fully understand if you are venting, and if there is something that you can do about it, then talk to your league and see what they say. Worst case scenario, either you or they don't play in the league next year. Be happy that you are in first place, and just keep doing what you have been doing. If they were colluding, they'll get theirs. Fantasy gods don't mess around.

• Like 2

Cause i googled first and saw a bunch of negative responses to trade topics. Just here for opinions and its 10 my way to whoever posted about it being late, and i didnt mean that trade topics wenrnt a big hit cause of lack of replies, but what people have responded to past trade topics.

Dang man...maybe he read some of the other posts about trades. Maybe he didn't type bulltaco, and just discovered the lingo when he got censored. Y'all need stop jumping to conclusions and R-E-L-A-X

EDIT...he beat me to it by one minute.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

Here is the issue man. If you think it's unfair, you should talk to your league members, including the guys involved in the trade. We can say it's fair or unfair, but we only have your side and don't know the full circumstances between the people involved in the trade. We don't know if there is a league vote for vetoing trades set up, etc. You will find that most people around here only believe in vetos if collusion can be proven, which it almost never can short of a wire tap. If your league is set up for votes, and it passed, it passed. The actual players that are involved in the trade are secondary to is there anything that you can do about it, or are you just venting? I fully understand if you are venting, and if there is something that you can do about it, then talk to your league and see what they say. Worst case scenario, either you or they don't play in the league next year. Be happy that you are in first place, and just keep doing what you have been doing. If they were colluding, they'll get theirs. Fantasy gods don't mess around.

Thanks for the respnse, yea there is no vote system to veto trades. But like yu said im just gonna leave it up to the fantasy gods and hope the trade doesnt have a postitive outcome. the trade was between the LM sister and one of his friends. and since theres no vote system he aproved.

Dang man...maybe he read some of the other posts about trades. Maybe he didn't type bulltaco, and just discovered the lingo when he got censored. Y'all need stop jumping to conclusions and R-E-L-A-X

EDIT...he beat me to it by one minute.

? fine..I'm relaxed..sry Suh..he's still a 1 post wonder...we see them every week..js.

Seriously though...i have a hard time taking these posts serious...these are not topics i would present in a forum as my FIRST post..!! But I will relax...only cause of you Suh.

Edited by awesomebench

fine..I'm relaxed..sry Suh..he's still a 1 post wonder...we see them every week..js.

Seriously though...i have a hard time taking these posts serious...these are not topics i would present in a forum as my FIRST post..!! But I will relax...only cause of you Suh.

Lol...do it for your blood pressure. Life is too short.

Really though, I know that years of these posts add up, but from his point of view, it makes sense that this would be a first post if he's never had something happen that pissed him off enough to need to vent to people who are into fantasy too or to find out if he's crazy for thinking something shady is going on. Where else are you going to go? My wife's eyes glaze over when I talk about fantasy just like mine do when she talks about gossipy crap from her job. I don't even bother anymore.

• Like 1

fine..I'm relaxed..sry Suh..he's still a 1 post wonder...we see them every week..js.

LOL man you sound like a grumpy old fart, Whos to say what qualifies as a GOOD first topic to post. I must remember that people like you are on all forums. If you didnt care to post an opinon why post at all. Does it really tickle your ass that much that i asked for a opinion about fantasy football on a fantasy football forum lol. You must be the forum bully who attacks the first timers, grow up its a damn post on a forum. Its not like a asked about something completly differnt then FF. All i wanted was a, yea thats sum bs or naw its a decent trade.

Really though, I know that years of these posts add up, but from his point of view, it makes sense that this would be a first post if he's never had something happen that pissed him off enough to need to vent to people who are into fantasy too or to find out if he's crazy for thinking something shady is going on. Where else are you going to go? My wife's eyes glaze over when I talk about fantasy just like mine do when she talks about gossipy crap from her job. I don't even bother anymore.

My blood pressure? Yea, your right...lol. but, dam..you're the defender of the one post wonders..protector of the lost fantany players...although, i appreciate your passion...you cant save everyone.

Thanks man for understanding, like i clearly stated, i have no1 else to talk to about this in real life thats why i asked a FF forum. Kinda makes sense to me.

LOL man you sound like a grumpy old fart, Whos to say what qualifies as a GOOD first topic to post. I must remember that people like you are on all forums. If you didnt care to post an opinon why post at all. Does it really tickle your ass that much that i asked for a opinion about fantasy football on a fantasy football forum lol. You must be the forum bully who attacks the first timers, grow up its a damn post on a forum. Its not like a asked about something completly differnt then FF. All i wanted was a, yea thats sum bs or naw its a decent trade.

If you post..opinions are allowed..js

My blood pressure? Yea, your right...lol. but, dam..you're the defender of the one post wonders..protector of the lost fantany players...although, i appreciate your passion...you cant save everyone.

Just a fan of using fantasy to escape the crap that people do and say to each other on a daily basis. We are all here because we have one thing in common. I get that it should be viewed as a locker room and not a shrink's office, but in every locker room i've ever been in, even when harsh words were spoken, the goal was still to make each other better.