[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SHOULD I BE MAD

ganingreenteam

My opinion is. You're in first place going into playoffs in week 12...what do you have to be "mad" at... your question was "should i be mad" my opinion is NO!

thanks but that wasnt what i was asking a opinion on. just if people thought the trade and circumstances where bs. Hope all is well with u and yours.

Goodie another is this trade unfair threads.

No it isn't really that unfair. Did you try to make a trade with the last place team? Do you know this trade will not help them somehow?

Seems odd you'd post it knowing that these threads are unpopular here :fishy:

Edited by stevegrab

Trades are a touchy subject, For example, Have you ever watched people? Not creepy watch or stalk, just take a look at how some people dress. Now when they left the house, they picked out those clothes and thought it matched and was fashionably sensible. Now every ones taste is different, I'm sure they thought their "Members Only" jacket from the 80's is cool but IMO, it's not. Trades are valued differently by each person and their wants and needs. It's a waste of time and oxygen worrying about collusion, didn't even read the original post but every trade is in favor of one team or another......fair or sensible is for the individuals involved, they hit accept button.

Edited by IrishPride
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who sees this as a fairly even trade?

Rivers > Big Rape

Brown = Cooper

Lacy < Bryant

This. The only part I see as unfair is the Lacy for Bryant. That's just dumb. Lacy is waiver wire trash at this point. If he kept Bryant, this wouldn't even be a post.

Edited by popcrnchicken

If the OP thinks the people on this site are the best people to ask what is wrong with that. The title clearly states what the thread is about so everyone here is free to skip the post. How bad can this trade be when the last place team is giving up Rivers for a back up QB? :brow:

• Like 1

The biggest problem with "is this trade fair" posts is that player values are so subjective...everyone looks at certain players differently...for instance, just in this thread alone, some folks have posted that the trade isn't bad, while others have stated it is essentially the worst trade ever...the bottom line is this, it DOESN'T MATTER what we think, if you have a problem with the trade, then the best course of action is to take it up with your league commissioner (who can possibly do something about it), not a bunch of strangers on a FF forum (who can't do squat about it)!

Edited by the outlaw
  • Like 1

The biggest problem with "is this trade fair" posts is that player values are so subjective...everyone looks at certain players differently...for instance, just in this thread alone, some folks have posted that the trade isn't bad, while others have stated it is essentially the worst trade ever...the bottom line is this, it DOESN'T MATTER what we think, if you have a problem with the trade, then the best course of action is to take it up with your league commissioner (who can possibly do something about it), not a bunch of strangers on a FF forum (who can't do squat about it)!

I hear what you are saying, but think that coming here to get opinions before speaking up in your league is valid. Nobody wants to look like a crybaby, which is why he was asking if he was out of line to be upset. Additionally, it's hard to go to the commissioner if he is part of the problem in your mind. I know that some of these posts are whiners looking for their opinion to get validated, but i don't think that all posts should be lumped into that group. Have to remember that this is a fantasy football forum. It shouldn't be surprising that people come here to ask these type of questions. Just because people are sick of hearing them doesn't mean that they shouldn't be asked. If it pertains to fantasy football, people should have the right to ask anything they want without being made to feel like they are too stupid to live, and have no right to be here. Not everyone is a fantasy veteran, and it shouldn't be threatening to those who are to share knowledge with new players.

I see it like the oath doctors take...first, do no harm. It isn't our job to contribute positively to anyone else's life, but it should be our goal not to bring anyone down either. Unless it's Greg Hardy. Bring that piece of taco down.

• Like 1

Thanks for your guys responses. Sounds like most of you guys think its a preety one sided trade like i did. A little more backround as to why i thought this was sum bs, the team giving up the goods quit after dez and ben got hurt. also he had leshean mccoy who has been injured. so he stopped setting his roster and just accepted that this wasnt his year. The team getting the goods is the sister of the League manager and im pretty sure he approved cause he wants his sister to beat me in the first round if she happens to win this week, making it easier for him to win it all cause my team has been consistent all year. I have decided that if the team that gave up dez, amri, and ben doesnt set his lineup this week, im just gonna tell the LM im out and put my team on auto im not gonna pay for that bs regardless if the sister wins or losses this week. If were putting money down that type of bs shouldnt happen. all just do fanduel or one of those sites to get my fantasy fix.

Thanks for your guys responses. Sounds like most of you guys think its a preety one sided trade like i did. A little more backround as to why i thought this was sum bs, the team giving up the goods quit after dez and ben got hurt. also he had leshean mccoy who has been injured. so he stopped setting his roster and just accepted that this wasnt his year. The team getting the goods is the sister of the League manager and im pretty sure he approved cause he wants his sister to beat me in the first round if she happens to win this week, making it easier for him to win it all cause my team has been consistent all year. I have decided that if the team that gave up dez, amri, and ben doesnt set his lineup this week, im just gonna tell the LM im out and put my team on auto im not gonna pay for that bs regardless if the sister wins or losses this week. If were putting money down that type of bs shouldnt happen. all just do fanduel or one of those sites to get my fantasy fix.

Under those conditions, i would just play the season out and not return to the league. I understand your frustration. Hope you take the championship before you leave! Poetic justice thing...good luck!

Edited by awesomebench

these should go in the advice forum as the op is generally looking for advice on how he should react and advice on how he should feel and advice on how to handle this.. These posts aren't general fantasy topics imo they are seeking specific responses seeking guidance.

I think the trade is crap, and given that it involves a team already eliminated from playoff contention makes it worse.

Unless there are weekly high score payouts or keepers, eliminated teams shouldn't be trading.

Also, if people aren't setting lineups, they need to get booted.

I think the trade is crap, and given that it involves a team already eliminated from playoff contention makes it worse.

Unless there are weekly high score payouts or keepers, eliminated teams shouldn't be trading.

Also, if people aren't setting lineups, they need to get booted.

Yea theres no side pots or anything like that, straight up winner takes all. His roster still has empty spots as of now so thats pissing me off, idk if his team isnt filled in im tempted to just tell the LM im out, but the guy that said stick it out also has a point. if i still win ill never stop talking manure about it to the LM lol.

Are you saying you haven't paid your league fee for this year? Then it is easy if you feel wronged just don't pay. Edited by stevegrab