[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SHOULD I BE MAD

ganingreenteam

Just another example of "you don't know what you think you know" people complaining that somebody traded for the piece of taco Lacy.

Exactly - based on the #'s put up yesterday, the team who everyone was saying was giving away BS for studs - ha - that team got the better end of the deal.

Brown lost his spot they do not equal. He's a 3 and Coop is a 1

Oops! I'll give you one chance to take it back. Brown = 13 (PPR league) with a lot of weapons to compete with. Cooper = 1 (PPR league) where he is the only real receiving threat outside of Crabtree.

I'm thinking I should change my assessment to Brown > Cooper

Lotta people sleepin on Lacy - I'm glad I don't own him, and as a former Starks owner, I'm GLAD I sold high on him. Landed D Williams last week for Starks (Lacy owner is a Pack fan and wanted to make sure he had that run game). I saw a heater comin down the middle, gave it my best swing and knocked it outta the park. :)

Just another example of "you don't know what you think you know" people complaining that somebody traded for the piece of taco Lacy.

To be fair, I didn't see anyone saying that Lacy was worth keeping let alone trading for in the last couple of weeks. I do agree that there will always be people out there who value players differently, which should be enough not to veto trades.

Um...yeah...one week's stats don't make this a good trade. Any Lacy owner that claims they are now 'starting him with confidence' is either lying or delusional.

I agree the OP should still be mad (nobody can really say whether the trade is fair or not or unbalanced enough to warrant some veto or commish action).

I don't discredit the OP for being upset about two bottom feeders trading this late in the season - especially if one of them really doesn't have a shot - but that's not my beef. I just refer to the trade alone - I don't see it as entirely one sided. Certainly not veto worthy. I'm in first place in my main local, and there are two teams that are all but out of the hunt. If the two of those teams made a deal, I would raise an eyebrow wondering why put in the time and effort to try to do something this late - but who am I to tell them how to manage their teams. They paid the same entry fee I did - and they're playing within the rules. I'd be just as irritated if not more if the commissioner vetoed it cause neither has a chance, or - it's unbalanced. Just my take on it - but again, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

• Like 1