[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forsett out...broken arm.

Shaft

This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe how many injuries this year.

+1

Beyond ridiculous. I had Dion Lewis, Freeman, and Forsett in one league. Lewis, Freeman, Forte in another. Bell, Freeman, Lewis in a third. Running out of options. :lol:

The NFL forgot to pay Queen their annual injury wavier fee..... Queen was pissed....

Da..Da...Da...another one down another one down another bites the dust..hey we are going to get you too another one bites the dust.

I think Allen will actually be better since Flacco is out.

Look at what happened with the Broncos running game this week. I think that when teams have a backup QB in, they're are more likely to lean on the running game, so Flacco being out actually raises Allen's value IMO.

• Like 1

Look at what happened with the Broncos running game this week. I think that when teams have a backup QB in, they're are more likely to lean on the running game, so Flacco being out actually raises Allen's value IMO.

They are also more likely to load the box, trying to force the backup to pass. Denver has weapons that Baltimore does not Edited by DaBears23
  • Like 1

So angry I didn't drop him weeks ago.

WTF? Angry you didn't drop a good RB (top 25 in scoring in my league) who got hurt? That makes zero sense.

Next up Javorious (Buck) Allen, had him on my roster for a couple weeks early in the season but dropped him, like many guys he needed some injuries to get his shot.

What happened to the running game is that the passing game became a threat for the first time all year. Defenses didn't fear Manning. Them may not fear Osweiler per se, but he's got more ability to get the ball to a very good group of targets that can hurt you. No more selling out to stop the run = holes to run through.

The opposite is going to happen in BAL. They will load the box and sell out to see if Matty not-Ice (snicker) can get the ball to (ha) the BAL "weapons" (all-out rofl). It's a grim looking situation for an offense that has already been pretty grim.

If anyone's going to benefit, it's the TE's. Schaub is well versed getting the ball to TE's throughout his career, and their TE's might be the two best receivers they have to boot. If either is on your WW go get them for a playoff push.