[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Falcons

Wbolin9

When Hasselbeck threw his second pick, and it was inside the red zone, I thought the Colts were doomed. I had no idea Matty Ice would throw a pick six and give us the game.

Hasselbeck is 3-0 and undefeated at 40+ years old. And I thought he looked DONE in the preseason.

It aint the coach. Their D can't put pressure on a wound and Ryan is the picture postcard of the pretty good/not great team that ATL has been since he got there. The thing is you're more likely to do worse with another QB than better, so they're kind of stuck with him. But they will never get to the next level with him.

Biased Julio owner chiming in...

Even with the targets he gets I feel like having the best weapon (one of anyway) in football, they're way too conservative offensively. Ryan doesn't have all day to sit back in the pocket but idk, just something about their offense that makes me think they're never putting the pedal to the floor.

• Like 1

Biased Julio owner chiming in...

Even with the targets he gets I feel like having the best weapon (one of anyway) in football, they're way too conservative offensively. Ryan doesn't have all day to sit back in the pocket but idk, just something about their offense that makes me think they're never putting the pedal to the floor.

This.

Ryan is a rich man's Alex Smith.

If it weren't for Freemans concussion, I feel as if they were going to win this game. Imo they should draft a QB this upcoming draft and have Matt on his way.

Freeman or not, the Falcons have no excuse for losing this game. Luck out, Adams out, Anderson out . . . the Colts were down three starters from the jump, they lose Vontae Davis, Frank Gore, and Anthony Costanzo as the game goes on . . . no excuse.