[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's been your biggest fantasy regret of the year?

AWindsor

As I'm watching my first round draft pick (Eddie Lacy) play right now, it got me wondering...what has been your personal biggest regret of the fantasy season so far? Mine would definitely be drafting Lacy considering he's sat on my bench for almost every week of the season so far.

Mine is drafting very late in my local and treating it like a testing ground, because I had so many drafts under my belt already and thought "why not" on almost all my picks. Easily the worst all around draft I've ever had in that league going 20+ years now. All because of arrogance. Never again.

• Like 1

andrew luck easily.......not taking hopkins...i loved hopkins but i reached for a wr that i wanted and already had two when i was pkcking in the 3rd round...i have good receivers anyway....but that still annoys me.....i have a good te but i should have gone julio, gronk, hopkins instead of what i did.....but my team squad is still doing very well

Biggest regret: Eddie Lacy in the first round of my big money league. Yeah, a real safe pick.

Second biggest regret: Passing on DeAndre Hopkins because Brian Hoyer was his quarterback.

Third biggest regret: It'll be A.J. Green if he doesn't pick it up.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

J. Hill over AJ Green in the 2nd though that could be a push. Looking at Hill, J. Charles with K. Allen and J. Matthews. Was stoked. :kicksrock:

Other league- drafting Lacy and never grabbing Starks. I also drafted Freeman and Coleman but dropped Freeman after week 1 since I thought Coleman was the one to own. Of course he gets hurt and Freeman takes off :kicksrock:

Edited by Zooty

Drafting Peyton over Julio or Gronk or Hopkins.

I could have had a smoochieing dream team lineup.

Injuries have been tough but they're not regrets.

I want to ask you what you were thinking, but I want to be sensitive and not invade you and your family privacy during this painful time. You'll be in my prayers

it was my first draft ever and people took luck, rodgers, and wilson i think in the second round. and i thought everyone was gonna take all the decent QBs and then i'd be (the really bad word)ed. peyton was 4th on the list at the time.

also looking back at my draft, very few of the 1st round RBs everyone took have paid off. the only ones that have are AP, DeMarco Murray, and Lamar Miller (although Murray and Miller have been more inconsistent than you'd like for a 1st rounder).

also Forte if he returns and doesn't fall into a timeshare.

so at the very most, 4/10 RBs taken in the first round paid off. I'm definitely drafting a WR next year. At least with Brown or Julio or Hopkins you can count on them and they're much less likely to get injured. I don't know if it's like this every year but it seems like you can find solid RBs fairly late (Ingram, Ivory, Gurley, Martin, Stewart, Blount, Yeldon) or off waivers (Freeman, West, DeAngelo). Also can you always find solid QBs off the wire each year or is this year kind of a fluke with that (eg Dalton, Bortles, Carr)?