[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well then, what's been your biggest fantasy success/hit this season?

Wbolin9

Drafting Todd Gurley and Deandre Hopkins

Somehow trading Brandon Marshall and Aaron Rodgers for Julio jones, Brandin cooks, Devonta Freeman and Tyrod taylor

Picking up Tyler Eifert, Charizard West, and Chris Ivory(Week 2, back when he was a monster) off Waivers

Edited by Jason96

In recent weeks, Langford and Rawls have helped me out huge.

Edelman was my best draft pick for the value, in like the 5th or 6th round. Blount also paid off for a middle round pick and has saved me big time with Lynch and Forsett being so bad.

edit: also the broncos dst got me through a few wins early in the first 6 weeks.

Edited by pun

Drafting Eli as my backup QB

Keeping JStew & Lat Murray

Signing Gates and Starks off waivers

None of this is really helping me, started slow and lost too many early games. Even if I win my last 3 (won this week) I'm going to miss the playoffs and just have a worse draft pick.

Drafting Devonta Freeman in a keeper league in the 8th rd . My team isnt going placing in that league but at least I can possibly turn the corner in the future with him on my squad

I drafted Freeman in about the 8th round of the draft, and after 2 weeks he started and beasted me to wins I flipped him for Gronk. I think it was solid especially if hes out cause of this concussion.

That has no effect on your team unless you play Freeman's owner.