[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F U Lacy!

Shaft

22 carries....100 yards? Seriously!!!??? Now you want to show up! I was so desperate I had to start Draughn!

I couldn't give your azz away!!!! That's why you're sitting on my bench! But please keep it up, it gives a brotha playoff hopes. :)

Edited by Shaft

Lol. Thanks for the laugh, what a terrible week. I went in projected 30pts above ALL teams in league. I will be lucky to not end 30 below. Lacy on bench of course...lined up freeman and langford (atleast i got a TD in last 20 seconds of game) ive been on a 6 game dominate streak...this crash hurt. ?

Maybe for this season, but that is strictly due to the ultra conservative Vikings play calling.

Long term, the dude is fantasy gold.

Agree Diggs is going to be very good long term, only think limiting him is how much they throw the ball. Hopefully they open it up more, AP cannot carry the load much longer. Looking forward to Diggs joining DT & Calvin on my keeper team.

Its like a joke . a hidden camera is on me when i go to set the line up in two leagues i am in which i have both Lacy and starks . Never have started the right one yet ....absolutely infuriating

Same for me. I've got them both, and have picked the wrong one every single time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...