[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas is a Cowboy Fan

Cowboyz1

Vegas lines are set by trying to have the same amount of money on each side of the line. So it looks like the Cowboy bettors are around.

Yep, and they want to attract more Carolina money. We'll see if they show up. I suspect they do unless they're scared...........

While I think it will be a much closer game than the records indicate, I am surprised by this. Obviously as Big John said, the Cowboys are going to have a lot of money put on them by fans, but with the Panthers looking better and better each week(in my opinion) I think the line will flip by game time. I think Carolina will be able to run very effectively, and I don't think the Cowboys have an answer for Cam. Very excited to watch Dez and Josh match up though, should be a lot of fun.

While I think it will be a much closer game than the records indicate, I am surprised by this. Obviously as Big John said, the Cowboys are going to have a lot of money put on them by fans, but with the Panthers looking better and better each week(in my opinion) I think the line will flip by game time. I think Carolina will be able to run very effectively, and I don't think the Cowboys have an answer for Cam. Very excited to watch Dez and Josh match up though, should be a lot of fun.

I really hope this is a classic great game for Thanksgiving. Can't wait.

Yep, and they want to attract more Carolina money. We'll see if they show up. I suspect they do unless they're scared...........

People who bet on sporting events aren't always (or even often) fans of the teams involved. But puff your chest after your one big win if that is what gets you charged up for the game.

Curious how much have you bet on the Cowboys side? Or are your scared?