[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football -- What do you need tonight?

theirish

I'm listening on the radio so I can't tell, but is Chandler Jones playing tonight?

Yes - getting stood up on each of his pass rush attempts. I think his abdomen is hurt worse than he's let on. He has no push.

Amendola got me just enough in my local before he went out. Knee hurt on a punt he didn't field? Total fluke.

Without Ninkovich going off in the second half, I was toast in another league.

Needed 25 from LaFell in another because I started Cousins over Winston. :kicksrock:

Brady and Gronk to combine for 15 points.

In another ppr league, need 23 from McCoy. Not likely.

Also need 4 points from blount in another ppr league.

Great night for the luck o' the Irish here as I won all 3 of these and 2 of them by the hair on my shelaleigh!

• Like 1

So 1 of my seasons came down to that replay on the Watkins catch you can't get any closer than that. I was down 0.35 with Watkins and if I win I make the playoffs in the FFPC with this team and if I lose season over. Pretty sick stuff.

Sorry Muto. Many more bullets in the chamber I am sure.

Didn't expect a down game from Brady. I won in the two leagues I was going against him.

If there hadn't been that inadvertent whistle, it could have been a different story. :unsure:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

How did it go ?? did you squeak it out ???

If he was truly up by just 10,then in a ppr, he lost as Gronk and Blount scored 22.8 while McCoy scored 24.3. Brutal!

Any one else think there might be a stat correction on NEs last sack on T.Taylor ?? Taylor reached the line of scrimmage when he was tackled ?!?! Yahoo gave NE the sack !!!!

There is such a thing as a zero yard sack. It can't be a sack if he gained any yardage though.

• Like 1

There is such a thing as a zero yard sack. It can't be a sack if he gained any yardage though.

I'm looking at the play-by-play and the last sack was this

2-10-BUF 40 (:40) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at BUF 32 for -8 yards (50-R.Ninkovich). FUMBLES (50-R.Ninkovich), recovered by BUF-77-C.Glenn at BUF 32. 77-C.Glenn to BUF 32 for no gain (99-D.Easley).

with an imcomplete pass on 1st down and completed pass to Watkins on 3rd down to end the game, he lost 8 yards on that play so that is definitely a sack.

I'm looking at the play-by-play and the last sack was this

2-10-BUF 40 (:40) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at BUF 32 for -8 yards (50-R.Ninkovich). FUMBLES (50-R.Ninkovich), recovered by BUF-77-C.Glenn at BUF 32. 77-C.Glenn to BUF 32 for no gain (99-D.Easley).

with an imcomplete pass on 1st down and completed pass to Watkins on 3rd down to end the game, he lost 8 yards on that play so that is definitely a sack.

It might have been the 1st sack that i'm referring to not the 2nd,even terico mentioned it on the broadcast, sorry for the confusion !!!

It might have been the 1st sack that i'm referring to not the 2nd,even terico mentioned it on the broadcast, sorry for the confusion !!!

No problem should have figured it was a different sack and looked for another one of Taylor for 0 yards. (I didn't realize some years ago that was a sack if they passer doesn't get past the line of scrimmage.)

I just know that sometimes they have video highlights linked in with the play-by-play on NFL.com and thought maybe we could see it to comment. From what it shows for that one

4Q 3-4 BUF 26 (15:00) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at BUF 26 for 0 yards (sack split by 50-R.Ninkovich and 99-D.Easley).

No problem should have figured it was a different sack and looked for another one of Taylor for 0 yards. (I didn't realize some years ago that was a sack if they passer doesn't get past the line of scrimmage.)

I just know that sometimes they have video highlights linked in with the play-by-play on NFL.com and thought maybe we could see it to comment. From what it shows for that one

4Q 3-4 BUF 26 (15:00) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor sacked at BUF 26 for 0 yards (sack split by 50-R.Ninkovich and 99-D.Easley).

:tup: