[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola Knee

Apothus

Please tell me his knee didn't tear something. I'm trying to make my last playoff push. There is literally no one of quality left on the wire. My receiver core is down to A. Brown, Decker, and Amendola with Michael Floyd and Rishard Matthews.

Does anyone know the extent of Amendola's injury?

Prob an mcl sprain if I had to guess. Decker only missed a game so he could still pan out for the people that picked him up on waivers last week.

Gotta love the positivity in a season full of negativity! I hope you are right tho.

Looks like he has a sprain and MRI confirmed no extensive damage. They are going to see how well he responds to treatment, but at this point they haven't even ruled him out for the Bronco's game. Probably should though, no need for him to get knocked around by one of the best defenses for the sake of an undefeated season...

I'd be afraid for him in NE now. Imo Brady threads it in to him over the middle like he did Edelman and he'd get killed. Edelman takes Godawful hits every wk

That's true. And ya know, I didn't realize Amendola was so tiny. 5'11", 190 lbs. I thought Edelman was way smaller but he's actually 10 pounds heavier and just a smidge shorter.

Edited by darin3

Looks like he has a sprain and MRI confirmed no extensive damage. They are going to see how well he responds to treatment, but at this point they haven't even ruled him out for the Bronco's game. Probably should though, no need for him to get knocked around by one of the best defenses for the sake of an undefeated season...

If you're waiting for Belichick to provide any meaningful updates on his status, ya might as well fahgetaboutit! LOL

Edited by the outlaw