[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ranking the Week 12 RB hot pickups

darin3

For the first 8 weeks or so I was scouring the wire and trying to pluck potential stars. But with my current roster, I can't see dropping anyone for one of the above.

Draughn maybe but with Jackson and LaFell on my bench, would it be worth it? It was more fun when I had a bunch of WR2 and RB2's and I had to build off the wire.

Now I just hope someone drops a broken stud like Lynch so I can snag him for the playoffs. Got no room on the bench.

On that note, what # typically designates a "deep" league? At 16 I wish I had a few more spots.

If that's your team in a 16 team league, in your signature? You should be cruising to a championship.

I'm kinda feeling Coleman this week, gotta be honest. He's a rookie, looked like he was coming to form first few weeks before Freeman took off. I think Freeman plus the fumble issue has gotten into his head, but if Freeman sits, Atlanta will rally around him so much this week and I think he'll have more confidence. My gut says to pick him up (given, Rawls, Allen, and Ware are already rostered in my league, but still).

Also ESPN is projecting 11 pts to Coleman and zero to Freeman. I know, I know, it's just ESPN projections, but they usually don't give a stud a zero unless they're very sure he won't play.

Edited by pun

If that's your team in a 16 team league, in your signature? You should be cruising to a championship.

16 roster spots. 10 team league. And in the last 2 weeks they failed to break 120 points.

I'm kinda feeling Coleman this week, gotta be honest. He's a rookie, looked like he was coming to form first few weeks before Freeman took off. I think Freeman plus the fumble issue has gotten into his head, but if Freeman sits, Atlanta will rally around him so much this week and I think he'll have more confidence. My gut says to pick him up (given, Rawls, Allen, and Ware are already rostered in my league, but still).

Also ESPN is projecting 11 pts to Coleman and zero to Freeman. I know, I know, it's just ESPN projections, but they usually don't give a stud a zero unless they're very sure he won't play.

Since when is ESPN the leading authority on who's playing and who's not? :shrug:

I would be worried starting Coleman against MIN. The Vikes are solid and Coleman can't hang on to the ball. Averages under 4 ypc to boot.

Freeman didn't practice today and I'm guessing they don't practice on Turkey Day. If you're banking on Coleman in Week 12, it's gonna have to wait until Friday. I bet Coleman starts... and goes for 80ish total yards, no TDs, 2-3 catches and a fumble.

Since when is ESPN the leading authority on who's playing and who's not? :shrug:

They're not, I just don't think they'd give someone a zero if they weren't confident they wouldn't play. At least, I've never seen it happen. Every time they give a stud a zero, they end up not playing. I'm sure they get their info from better authorities than I can.

I'm considering picking up Coleman just to block the owner I'm playing.

They're not, I just don't think they'd give someone a zero if they weren't confident they wouldn't play. At least, I've never seen it happen. Every time they give a stud a zero, they end up not playing. I'm sure they get their info from better authorities than I can.

I'm not.