[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

London 2016 NFL Games

Dolphin_Akie

I would have cared more if the Redskins game were a "home" game so I wouldn't have to buy that game next year! LOL

Although, I'm not 100% sure exactly how ticket sales work for the London games...I'm only assuming the "home" team isn't forced to buy that game in their season ticket package, then resell thru aftermarket means (although, that might be a lucrative way to actually make a few bucks! LOL)...

I would have cared more if the Redskins game were a "home" game so I wouldn't have to buy that game next year! LOL

Although, I'm not 100% sure exactly how ticket sales work for the London games...I'm only assuming the "home" team isn't forced to buy that game in their season ticket package, then resell thru aftermarket means (although, that might be a lucrative way to actually make a few bucks! LOL)...

Yeah Im pretty sure they reduce the season ticket cost by the amount of one game. An allocation of tickets are sent to the home team for fans in the US to buy if they want any but they rarely sell out the amount given.

I don't think Jax gets hugh crowds, but Indy is probly one their best draws at home

I think they are allowed to protect three home games from being moved to London. They publicly said they wanted to keep the Packers game because they'll easily sell out with away fans coming so maybe they found two others like that.

• Like 1