[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Game Day! Carolina vs. Dallas oh man I'm nervous

Cowboyz1

Call it Sleepless in the Saddle but any way you look at it, this is a HUGE, Gigantic, Double D sized game. My plan was to go to sleep early so I could just sleep the night away but I'm here posting with not a sleepy bone in my body. My mind going over all the ways we can win, and all the ways we get beat. As I juggle all the thoughts running around in my head, one word keeps jumping above the rest.

Turnovers. Can't turn the ball over period.

So I sit here game day ready as the clock moves from today to tomorrow. Thursday, Thanksgiving day. I wish you all the best day possible with your family and friends. May you be blessed with good cheer, good health and great football.

I don't remember being this hyped for a game between a 3-7 Cowboys team and an undefeated Carolina club. A regular season game with a win or go home feeling for one team while just another game on the schedule for the other.

I can't recall a better lineup of Thanksgiving day football then we have today.

So here we go. By Sundown the Cowboys will have stood atop the mountain to shout a message to all:

Come the hour we will be joined together, watched by players and fans from around the world and we will be launching the hardest ever divisional comeback in the history of Mankind. The History of Mankind, that should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be divided by bad calls or media harassments. We are united in our common interest. Perhaps fate, that today is 26th of November, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from fan tyranny, oppression or media persecution, but from divisional annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist.........and should we win the day the 26th of November, Thanksgiving day, will no longer be just an American holiday, but as the day the Cowboys declared in one voice

"WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, WE WILL NOT VANISH...... WITH OUT FIGHT. WE ARE GOING TO PLAY ON. WE ARE GOING TO SURVIVE. TODAY WE CELEBRATE A WIN....ON THANKSGIVING DAY. :usa:

OR

We get our ass kicked to 3-8 and the only thing left to do is figure out what our draft position is next year and begin scouting who might be available. :wflag::kicksrock::bag:

Edited by Cowboyz1

I couldn't get passed "Double D sized".

Pocs?

LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Btw, yes, we came have turnovers. But just add big, we have to be able to run the ball and control the clock. We need a huge day from our mountains up front and DMC/Turbin. Which means today is the day DMC, goes down with injury.

Not happening.Too many people calling it

I see what you did there, a little reverse psychology. Smart, very smart!

Call it Sleepless in the Saddle but any way you look at it, this is a HUGE, Gigantic, Double D sized game. My plan was to go to sleep early so I could just sleep the night away but I'm here posting with not a sleepy bone in my body. My mind going over all the ways we can win, and all the ways we get beat. As I juggle all the thoughts running around in my head, one word keeps jumping above the rest.

No wonder you can't sleep. You probably can't even get through that whole list before kickoff.

I stated in a different thread I think the Cowboys win this one. Short week's are easier for teams with stellar ground games. Now, you have seen some major tire repairs on McFadden and they are using him a lot. If he's running in the 4th quarter with help from Turbin - they have enough balance to take it to Carolina. They might even have a 10 point lead at halftime in this one.

I just want a solid post-turkey coma game today.

Btw, yes, we came have turnovers. But just add big, we have to be able to run the ball and control the clock. We need a huge day from our mountains up front and DMC/Turbin. Which means today is the day DMC, goes down with injury.

No, this is DMC's year to play tough for an entire season.