[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit vs. Philly game thread

AX2RUN

Was suprised to see one hadnt been made yet, but any who.

Did anyone else just see Golden Tate straight up disrespect that eagles defense? Stood straight up and walked straight into the end zone.

Was suprised to see one hadnt been made yet, but any who.

Did anyone else just see Golden Tate straight up disrespect that eagles defense? Stood straight up and walked straight into the end zone.

Don't want to get embarassed, they should stop him.

Glad I started Stafford over Dalton. He could have 3 TDs before halftime.

Don't want to get embarassed, they should stop him.

Glad I started Stafford over Dalton. He could have 3 TDs before halftime.

I agree. I just thought it was funny he had the presence of mind to stand up and casually walk the last 2 yards.

But yes Philly looks like they have no answer. I expect in the second half they will try and limit the underneath passes theyre getting killed with, but that will cost them coverage on Megatron. I reckon Detroit wins 34-17.

I agree. I just thought it was funny he had the presence of mind to stand up and casually walk the last 2 yards.

But yes Philly looks like they have no answer. I expect in the second half they will try and limit the underneath passes theyre getting killed with, but that will cost them coverage on Megatron. I reckon Detroit wins 34-17.

I thought about that too. If it were me, I'd be diving just to make sure, and he's strolling in like it's nothing. Pretty cool customer. The lions just need to not take their foot off the gas. Their receivers need to catch the dang ball, too.

I feel bad for all non Lions and NFC East fans...this game is brutal..hope everyone is eating instead of watching Chip Kelly losing his job.

Oh, believe me, I'm LOVIN' it...now, we just need a CAR victory later today, and a Redskins "W" on Sunday!!! :)

I just can't see how Kelly keeps his job after today. He's clearly lost the team, and his experiment has NOT worked. Philly imho has been set back years from this debacle. Good luck in back in college Chip.

Totally agree. The bad home loss to Tampa Bay and now this.

The players have quit on Kelly.

I just can't see how Kelly keeps his job after today. He's clearly lost the team, and his experiment has NOT worked. Philly imho has been set back years from this debacle. Good luck in back in college Chip.

Ton of openings this year...USC, Miami, VA Tech, South Carolina, Mizzou, Maryland, maybe LSU, maybe Texas. He would be stupid to stay in the NFL.

You know what I'm thankful for? Benching Stafford in 2 leagues & playing against him in another.

Don't feel bad. One guy in my league is playing against Megatron AND Riddick. On top of that he also started the Easgles D/ST. Current score is -3 - 52