[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Down

willswear3

And out possibly for good. He can't fall like that. How the hell can you fall on your shoulder you know is injured. I don't see any other QB's falling like that. Wiggle your way to fall differently. I am afraid to say this but I suspect it may be time for Romo to retire. As much as I hate to see it, it might be time. That was a horrible way to go out though.

Edited by Cowboyz1

tony romo a softie? or maybe line cant block

He chokes. He throws pick. hes goofy.. say all of that all you want, but he is a tough sob. He played and won games last year with a punctured lung. This year is just a season in the toilet. It is time to find his replacement for sure but I think you see a few more years out of Romo before he is said and done

• Like 1

And out possibly for good. He can't fall like that. How the hell can you fall on your shoulder you know is injured. I don't see any other QB's falling like that. Wiggle your way to fall differently. I am afraid to say this but I suspect it may be time for Romo to retire. As much as I hate to see it, it might be time. That was a horrible way to go out though.

OMG its happened, C1 has finally turned on "his QB".

Tell you what, we'll ship you Manziel for a box of cue tips. Texans already love him so he's going to do well there.