[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Brady & Gronk? Say it aint so!

chuckamuck

You should always start the players you think will score the most points ...

True! This is how people lose in Fantasy they go by names. Amendola is out which hurts GRONK. I'm debating on benching GRONK too. I like the move. But get ready for the "Never Bench your studs" replies lol

Edited by Gronk87

The ball has to go somewhere even against the #1 defense. LaFell is going to be in the no fly zone all day. I'm not even going to pretend to know the rest of NEs WRs. I'd say you have to go with Gronk

• Like 1

The ball has to go somewhere even against the #1 defense. LaFell is going to be in the no fly zone all day. I'm not even going to pretend to know the rest of NEs WRs. I'd say you have to go with Gronk

I agree with this. I think the ball is going to have to go somewhere. LOL. I'm benching LaFell and starting Jackson. Lacy and Megatron gave me a nice boost so I feel comfortable, for now.

Well here's the followup.

Yes, I benched both Brady & Gronk. Going in, I needed 45 points to win the game but I also have the Pats defense.

I figured there was no way that Brady & Gronk could score 35 against that Broncos defense AND the Pats defense keep all 10 points. But alas, I was kicking myself from the first series when Brady & Gronk scored a TD and I had 15 points on the bench 2 minutes into the game.

Long story short, we all know how it ended. When the Pats tied the game I would have been 4 points from a victory had I played them but it all went south from there. So in the end I wouldn't have won anyway, and the defense really hurt me.

So now I need McCown and Barnkowski to score 47 points tonight. No problem!

Edited by chuckamuck