[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ green this week?

Ripler561

I definitely wouldn't play Landry Jones instead of AJ. Jarvis Landry, maybe, but he's questionable and didn't practice thursday or friday.

lol thanks for pointing out my mistake. I meant Jarvis Landry, not the Steelers backup QB. I knew the name didn't sound right when I typed it. I have confidence that he will be effective enough to get 8+ catches and 80+ yds with no Revis even with the ailing knee.

lol thanks for pointing out my mistake. I meant Jarvis Landry, not the Steelers backup QB. I knew the name didn't sound right when I typed it. I have confidence that he will be effective enough to get 8+ catches and 80+ yds with no Revis even with the ailing knee.

Really, 8 catches? I wish I had your confidence. I tried to bench AJ for James Jones, Landry, and Hurns, but Jones getting a 0 means I can't risk playing two gimpy WRs on bad offenses. Gotta play for AJ's ceiling. Hurns is healthier than Landry. Landry sits. At least if i'm wrong, you'll be right, so it'll be good for somebody.

I'd never sit Green for Jones...I would've played Green, Landry n Hurns.

Pretty easy to say now. Not sure if you've been following the NFL long, but when you have WRs within 3 points of each other and one has the 2nd worst possible matchup and the other has a good matchup and is coming off an 18 point game, you wouldn't be wrong for picking the 2nd guy. In fact, you may be considered stupid not to. But again, now that one has already played, it's pretty easy to take sides. Thanks for the help though. I'll remember you if I have any other tough decisions based on guys that have already played.

Edited by Boy Named Suh
  • Like 1

Pretty easy to say now. Not sure if you've been following the NFL long, but when you have WRs within 3 points of each other and one has the 2nd worst possible matchup and the other has a good matchup and is coming off an 18 point game, you wouldn't be wrong for picking the 2nd guy. In fact, you may be considered stupid not to. But again, now that one has already played, it's pretty easy to take sides. Thanks for the help though. I'll remember you if I have any other tough decisions based on guys that have already played.

No reason to be a smart ass bud lol. I'm just saying I wouldn't sit them 3 for Jones at all. I'm just not big on Jones when there is better WRS TO throw too.

Edited by BigBoiSwag

Lol for real though.

+1

No reason to be a smart ass bud lol. I'm just saying I wouldn't sit them 3 for Jones at all. I'm just not big on Jones when there is better WRS TO throw too.

So, considering that all 4 of those receivers are within 1 point per game of each other for the season, what makes one "better" than the other, in your mind? Sure seems like match up would play into it. You just don't like Jones even though Landry is questionable and hasn't practiced twice this week, and that Hurns is coming off an injury and a 1 point game, and has a bad matchup, and AJ's bad matchup, and junk consistancy...see what I'm saying? A real fantasy football player is never going to say that he would never start someone over someone else. That paints you into an ignorant corner. Out of the 4 receivers, Jones was the best choice, regardless of results.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

Really, 8 catches? I wish I had your confidence. I tried to bench AJ for James Jones, Landry, and Hurns, but Jones getting a 0 means I can't risk playing two gimpy WRs on bad offenses. Gotta play for AJ's ceiling. Hurns is healthier than Landry. Landry sits. At least if i'm wrong, you'll be right, so it'll be good for somebody.

They both had good games but Landry had the better game plus my leagues 10pt bonus for 150+ yds. Now I just wish I played Green over Cooks lol

• Like 1