[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR: TY Hilton or DeSean Jackson?

PeterHawk

I also am facing the same decision. I still have not decided but leaning towards DJax. Washington keeps saying they want to get him the ball more and more. Hilton is making me nervous bc of Hasselback.

I am deciding between Dalton & Rivers- Rivers lost two starting Guards. I may go Dalton..

Don't let a last weeks performance affect who you start. Players that get 2 points one week can get 30 the next. The best thing to do is go with your gut feeling. Stats & last weeks performances don't mean shiz!

Don't let a last weeks performance affect who you start. Players that get 2 points one week can get 30 the next. The best thing to do is go with your gut feeling. Stats & last weeks performances don't mean shiz!

Good point. I am feeling Dalton more honestly. Who u like?

I'd personally go Rivers this week. If I had to pick between them 3. If this was my last chance at a playoff spot I would go with Rivers personally myself out of them 3 for this week. Although not sure why you have 3 QB's lol. Although like I said, go with your gut if you're feeling Dalton. Opinions from other people can help sometimes, but can also hurt. I always go with my gut though regardless. Tough decision for you to make right here lol.

You're also asking for opinions from other people, so that would imply your unsure about your gut feeling also. So you're really in a mess with most opinions being Rivers lol. My prediction for standard scoring is Rivers 24.8 points & Dalton 17.8 points this week. I probably shouldn't talk anymore, I'm probably influencing your decision to much lol. Go with you're gut!! Final answer!!