[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Art of the trade.

BIGDAWGS2

I made 9 trades this year that's more than the last 8 seasons combined. I wanted to try something different this season. I just reviewed them and some were great, some turned out bad. I found the best way to get what you want is to be an ambulance chaser. Blown hamstring bamm I have a RB you need. Here is a few of trades.

My first trade was Rivers when he was hot for Thomas. He needed a TE I needed a QB. Helped me to be in first at the time he may get the better end of the deal now. Next I traded Manning and Cobb for Foster and Evans. Foster was kicking butt until a week later. Later I traded Evans for Hill (Terrible trade) then I traded Barnidge for John Brown (bad trade). But, I then traded Frank Gore and Brown for Robinson and Reed. Next I traded Lacey when he sucked and Snead for Ingram. I then traded Murray for Luck then traded Luck and Coleman for McCoy. I grade my trades a C+ but, I am 9-2. I picked up Ware and Allen off Waivers and Romo(sucks)! Drop Romo got Hoyer. Earlier this year I grabbed Walker and Diggs(now dropped) he's done and Hilton. Trading is difficult because everyone wants a deal. You have to feel a need but, make the return better for you. And ambulance chase!