[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Parity in a 10 team league...

Papa Deuce

League 1

The playoff spots are all guaranteed

Teams 1 and 2 (me) are 10-2 and only 8 pts separate them

Teams 3 and 4 are 9-3 and separated by 21

League 2

Teams 1 and 2 (again, me) are 9-3 separated by 65 but I play him this week

Team 3 at 7-5

Team 4 through 6 at 6-6

League 1 is most competitive league I've been in

i keep seeing people saying they locked in a play off spot and in all of my leagues nobody has a playoff spot locked. seems like everybody is fighting in my leagues for a spot with records of 9-7 wins from 1st to 5th place. all of the injuries seems to of leveled the playing field for people who actually put time in and play the WW etc.

(1) - 9-3

(3) - 7-5

(2) - 6-6

(2) - 5-7

(2) - 4-8

All teams still have a shot at a playoff spot. Injuries have definitely played a big part in all this.

We had the lowest scoring team get into the playoffs. Most of his bad weeks he ended up playing the low scorer. The highest (consistent) scoring in the division had two ties and was in the lead going into the last week. He picked up McCown sadly and lost the game and isnt in playoffs.

1 - 11-1 (High scorer)

1 - 8-4

1 - 7-4-1

1 - 7-5

1- 5-5-2

1 - 6-6

1- 5-6-1

1 - 4-8

1 - 3-9

1 - 2-10

Edited by stickers

How you like this?

1 8-3-1

2 7-5

2 6-5-1

1 5-6-1

3 5-7

1 4-8

And the two at 7-5 are playing the two at 6-5-1 next week so everyone below them is out.

How do you have 3 teams with one tie each?

Same applies to stickers post(#14), how do you have an uneven number (3) of ties?

I'll guess both are typos.

How do you have 3 teams with one tie each?

Same applies to stickers post(#14), how do you have an uneven number (3) of ties?

I'll guess both are typos.

Typo, the 5-6 team had a tie too. left that one out

Edited by stickers

Yup...Big John getting to the root of the problem with a quickness. Also, one of Sticker's guys tied twice...poor bastid.

One of his ties were to me and we were the highest scorers that week. I only had OBJ on monday night and was tied at half time. Obj didnt have a catch the 2nd half. His other tie was later in week after a stat correction. Horrible luck.

One of his ties were to me and we were the highest scorers that week. I only had OBJ on monday night and was tied at half time. Obj didnt have a catch the 2nd half. His other tie was later in week after a stat correction. Horrible luck.

Only horrible luck if he had the win before the stat correction. He was stoked if he had the loss before that...lol. That is a crazy stat correction...results in a tie. Brutal.

I have one of the 6-5-1 teams with the most Points For in the league. Looking at the rest of the league, I am stoked about that tie right now. One less point in that game, and I have no shot at the playoffs.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

Only horrible luck if he had the win before the stat correction. He was stoked if he had the loss before that...lol. That is a crazy stat correction...results in a tie. Brutal.

I have one of the 6-5-1 teams with the most Points For in the league. Looking at the rest of the league, I am stoked about that tie right now. One less point in that game, and I have no shot at the playoffs.

He had the win. Actually had a easy win until brees threw a TD in overtime that brought the guy within 2. then the correction. Just horrible luck.