[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shhhhhhhhhhh........

Seahawks21

Offensive line could be their demise, however, they d have to catch Wilson and that presents the problem.....Not that I am a Seahawks fan but I do believe they could get back to the Superbowl, if the Cowboys don 't make it..... :clap: LOL!

Let s hear it Cowboy fans.....

Admit it, y'all thought we were done. Too much football, too many egos, too many celebrity quarterbacks, no beast. You guys had written us off. You thought maybe, maybe by week 16 or 17 if all went well, Seattle could possibly work themselves back into the playoff mix. Well, that was fast. Playing as well as anyone in the NFL. Please, please, please bring on Carolina. We got up by too much against them and took our foot off the gas. Embarrassing. I would love nothing more than to go in and beat them up, unless of course the Cowboys can find a way in.

Russell Wilson is becoming the passer you guys don't want him to become. T-Raw is bowling over people. Richard Sherman just held Antonio Brown to 21 yards. We're coming to eat your children.

And, oh yeah, it's Russell Wilson's bird.

Weren't you calling for the Seahawks to not re-sign Russell Wilson because he's too expensive?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/438425-to-pay-the-qb-or-to-not-pay-the-qb/#entry4065734

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is surprised to see Seattle getting things sorted out and getting back into the playoff hunt.

We are also not surprised by your absence from the board during their struggles, nor are we suprised at your return once they start looking good again.

:lol: Yep

Admit it, y'all thought we were done. Too much football, too many egos, too many celebrity quarterbacks, no beast. You guys had written us off. You thought maybe, maybe by week 16 or 17 if all went well, Seattle could possibly work themselves back into the playoff mix. Well, that was fast. Playing as well as anyone in the NFL. Please, please, please bring on Carolina. We got up by too much against them and took our foot off the gas. Embarrassing. I would love nothing more than to go in and beat them up, unless of course the Cowboys can find a way in.

Russell Wilson is becoming the passer you guys don't want him to become. T-Raw is bowling over people. Richard Sherman just held Antonio Brown to 21 yards. We're coming to eat your children.

And, oh yeah, it's Russell Wilson's bird.

Admit it you're just a troll who only pops up once in a while when things are looking rosey for your team.

Still think that offensive line will lead to their demise in the playoffs despite their recent string of wins.

Could be. But the improved play of that line is probably more instrumental for the recent string of wins than anything . Typical Tom Cable job of turning chicken taco into chicken salad by mid season. This isn't the first time he's done it in Seattle alone.

Pretty sure nobody thought they were done... LOL. Yesterday was about as perfect of a recipe for a blowout as one could hope for. The only thing that would have made it moreso would have been if the game were in Seattle.

So... I wouldn't read too much into yesterday. MIN is one-dimensional on offense, and was missing half of their defense (their true strength this season). I knew it was game over when Seattle went up 14-0.

Is Seattle a threat? Sure. Are they playing better than a month ago? Yeah. But, let's not forget that they couldn't stop Carson Palmer and the Cards just two weeks ago, in a game where they gave up almost FORTY points. At home.

So, I wouldn't anoint them as SB champs just yet.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 5

Minnesota is definitely one-dimensional, but they still had/have the league's leading rusher who has shut down yesterday. I understand that Hawks21 draws predictable reactions, but it's not like the Vikings are completely inept. I Agree that the Seattle secondary is probably the biggest weakness on the team, and they will have to improve against better passing teams to have postseason success (if they make it in).

Pretty sure nobody thought they were done... LOL. Yesterday was about as perfect of a recipe for a blowout as one could hope for. The only thing that would have made it moreso would have been if the game were in Seattle.

So... I wouldn't read too much into yesterday. MIN is one-dimensional on offense, and was missing half of their defense (their true strength this season). I knew it was game over when Seattle went up 14-0.

Is Seattle a threat? Sure. Are they playing better than a month ago? Yeah. But, let's not forget that they couldn't stop Carson Palmer and the Cards just two weeks ago, in a game where they gave up almost FORTY points. At home.

So, I wouldn't anoint them as SB champs just yet.

Minnesota are built to play with a lead throughout. Their defence has a terrifying pass rush and some good CBs when healthy but their run defense has quietly been poor (well into the bottom half even before Sunday) so Seattle wasn't a great matchup. A team that can stop AP and then run all over them with Rawls so the fact Seattle can't pass block isn't such an issue.

even before today's game i was thinking that seattle is in a great position for a playoff run. they were 7-5 with a remaining schedule of:

@ bal

clev

stl

@ az

i would think 3-1 with a shot at 4-0. could bring them to 10-6, 11-5.... likely a 5 seed. who i believe plays the 4 (which should come out of the nfc east).

edit: ...and az may have hfa or a 1st round bye wrapped up and rest players for that last game.

Edited by Bier Meister

While I admit to being a Seahawks(and Packer) homer, I like to think I am at least a realistic one, if not fair. The Seahawks didn't hit their stride until Rawls showed up doing his Marshawn Lite impression. Their team was good enough to have a 4th quarter lead in every game but the defense was back to blowing late leads like they did in Wilson's rookie season. It wasn't all their fault, as an effective 4th quarter run game can sure help a defense out.

Now, it's not all Rawls. The development of Shead and the return of Lane allowed them to cut Cary Williams, an obvious addition by subtraction. They cut their project center. The O-line played better and the offense started clicking. They've played weak or one-dimensional pretender teams. Rawls' broken ankle is a big hit but Lynch should be back soon and with fresh legs. The only tough game on their schedule is the Cardinals, and that's just going to be mano a mano if only because of the division rivalry. Both teams may be in the playoffs by then so there might not be much on the line other than seeding.

They are following last season's progression as a team that finishes well. You want to be one of those teams instead of the other type(right Atlanta?). If you aren't a bit worried about your team facing the Seahawks in the playoffs you are not being honest. This team knows how to play playoff football. They won't have the home field advantage they've had the past two years, but I honestly think that won't matter unless they get to an NFC Championship matchup against the Panthers. I hope that happens as it might be the best matchup of the entire playoffs. And if it doesn't, I hope the Panthers win the whole enchilada. The team and their fans deserve it. I've seen the magic happen here in Seattle. I have friends in Carolina and I'd love to see them get to experience it.

Edited by Tripleshot