[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASJ What to expect?

byroz

He didnt have that great of a game last week since he didnt catch that TD, but what do people think of him as a streaming option this week vs NO? still too early to start or does he have TE1 upside? just curious about what ppl have to say about him this week.

Am I missing something? One good game in his entire career. 31 career catches.

He had the 2nd most targets on the team while only playing 23 snaps last week. They want to get him involved and he is a talented player with plus athleticism. If he plays a full complement of snaps, he will be a top 10 TE this week vs New Orleans. I think he might even have top 3 upside.

Am I missing something? One good game in his entire career. 31 career catches.

like someone said hes been getting targets and if he didnt get hurt probly would of been a top 5 TE this year. also going against NO most games seem to end up in shoot outs so that would benefit him if it were too. plus if you didnt have a back up having gronk i doubt theres anything appealing on the WW, this guy actually has upside this week.

I'm sitting Kelce for him in Round 1

Wow.

I went to pick up ASJ a few minutes ago (dropped McDonald) as a back up to Kelce but then I saw Watson. The Kelce/Watson combo looks better for weeks 15, 16 so I went that route.

ASJ has a less favorable ROS beyond this week.

Against NO? You HAVE to start him! I'm all in with him in a 2-3 leagues.

Wow.

I went to pick up ASJ a few minutes ago (dropped McDonald) as a back up to Kelce but then I saw Watson. The Kelce/Watson combo looks better for weeks 15, 16 so I went that route.

ASJ has a less favorable ROS beyond this week.

Gotta get to week 15 first. It's risky to look ahead in the playoffs IMO.

• Like 1

Against NO? You HAVE to start him! I'm all in with him in a 2-3 leagues.

Gotta get to week 15 first. It's risky to look ahead in the playoffs IMO.

Thank you man If i need upside and im down in points right now is it smarter to start ASJ than Jordan Reed in terms of upside ceiling?