[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers and Gates to the Championship

InTomWeTrust

Anyone else rolling with these 2 this week?

I'm rolling these guys over the likes of Cam and Russell Wilson also thinking about over Ben.

Reasons being...

This is probably Rivers and Gates LAST game in San Diego.. I believe they are going to LA

Rivers will have a chip on his shoulder for this game, he had a couple touchdown passes this week dropped yet again and still managed 270 through the air vs KC in KC in the rain.

It wont be raining in SD, it will be good weather and the Miami Secondary has been terrible

The likes of Johnson and Inman should be back as well.

Im riding these 2 into the championship

in 2 leagues for sure, still not sure about over Ben yet, as I can see him lighting it up vs denver at home.

Anyone else rolling with these 2 this week?

I'm rolling these guys over the likes of Cam and Russell Wilson also thinking about over Ben.

Reasons being...

This is probably Rivers and Gates LAST game in San Diego.. I believe they are going to LA

Rivers will have a chip on his shoulder for this game, he had a couple touchdown passes this week dropped yet again and still managed 270 through the air vs KC in KC in the rain.

It wont be raining in SD, it will be good weather and the Miami Secondary has been terrible

The likes of Johnson and Inman should be back as well.

Im riding these 2 into the championship

in 2 leagues for sure, still not sure about over Ben yet, as I can see him lighting it up vs denver at home.

Why would you think that having a chip on his shoulder will result in increased ability. Do you think that Buffalo doesn't have a chip on their shoulder every time they play the Patriots? Does it help? Don't overthink it. Play your studs.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

If allen was still around, maybe. That offense hasn't looked right for a few weeks. I would play any of wilson, cam or ben over him

this. wilson and cam have been on fire, why would u play a qb that has 2 or 3 wins over ones that have 13 etc. rivers might be a good play, but not over cam or wilson, hell probly not ben either.

How did rolling with Alex Smith over Russell Wilson go last week?

never did that, it was pouring rain

Im a litte confsued on why people dont get that this probably the last game in SD and they will be healhier..

Miami secondary is horrendous. Rivers will make a statement

Reports coming out that Rivers and Gates are going to be emotionally tied to puting up a great game at Chargers Stadium..

Reports are there is a VERY GOOD chance it's the last game of all time..

Rivers played 3 top defenses past 3 weeks...

I would love to know how hes not a better play than almost anyone?

Miamis secondary is an absolute joke, it wont be raining for guys to be dropping the ball this game.. Gates and Rivers to me are the second best QB TE in the league and its not close

Rivers doesn't ever hold back and to me him and GATES have everything to play for in there last home game of the year this week...

Say or feel what you want but the guys got more passing yards than anyone besides Brady and barely behind palmer for a reason.

Keenan Allen was never a deep long ball threat anyway.

I'm all in boys.

What happened to Brandon Marshall this year?

Remember you laughed when i said he would be top 5

Who woulda thunk it - that if you fire enough manure at the wall (like from a mini gun) a little bit of it might stick!

I've been debating between Rivers vs Mia, Bortles vs Atl or picking up Tyrod who is going against Was.

Had it not been for the past few games I'd say Rivers in a heart beat. But it's tough to play him with his recent record.

I'm going with Rivers this week. Last night I actually went back and checked every single QB that's played against Miami this year. They have put up unreal numbers. Then looked up QBs against Dallas as my other choice is Fitz. Miami gives up a lot of points to QBs. If you look at Rivers last 4 starts, 2 were against KC (arguably best defense in the past month) and 1 other against Denver (unreal secondary). The 4th game was great matchup against Jags and look what he did, 30+ points in standard.

Rivers performs in his great matchups and I expect nothing less against Miami.

• Like 1

I'm going with Rivers this week. Last night I actually went back and checked every single QB that's played against Miami this year. They have put up unreal numbers. Then looked up QBs against Dallas as my other choice is Fitz. Miami gives up a lot of points to QBs. If you look at Rivers last 4 starts, 2 were against KC (arguably best defense in the past month) and 1 other against Denver (unreal secondary). The 4th game was great matchup against Jags and look what he did, 30+ points in standard.

Rivers performs in his great matchups and I expect nothing less against Miami.

There you go bud, Dont forget its his last game in Qual Stad

You really think guys like Floyd and Gates and Green and Inman and Woodhead aren't going to show up in this last game and catch his passes?

The guy put 12 years and tried harder than any other qb in the nfl in my opinion

Im going with him over wilson and cam and ben