[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here's my linup. Does it suck? could I do better?

BIGDAWGS2

At QB I'm still a little undecided. I have Rivers and A Smith. Fitz is available but Dallas kills QB production and Cutler is available as well.

RB- McCoy and David johnson

WR- Robinson and Lockett? I love Locketts upside

Flex- J Hill- yes I know he has sucked but, the matchup is awesome

TE- Reed

K- Haushka or Boswell?

D- jets

My bench has Landry,Hilton,Walker,J Allen,Hightower and Decker.

Slam me, praise me

QB - I would go Fitz or Alex Smith

RB - Johnson and McCoy

WR - Landry and Decker (I don't think you should bench Jarvis Landry against the Chargers and Decker has been as consistent as they come)

TE - Walker, I love me the TE with most catches in the NFL playing in a game the Titans will certainly have to throw in. Is this PPR? Makes decision even easier

FLEX - Allen Robinson or Tim Hightower (I think A-Rob gets back to normal production this week in what will be a bit of a shootout, Hightower, you know he is going to touch the ball a lot and I have lost all faith in Jeremy Hill)

K - Haushka I guess, picking kickers is super random

QB - I would go Fitz or Alex Smith

RB - Johnson and McCoy

WR - Landry and Decker (I don't think you should bench Jarvis Landry against the Chargers and Decker has been as consistent as they come)

TE - Walker, I love me the TE with most catches in the NFL playing in a game the Titans will certainly have to throw in. Is this PPR? Makes decision even easier

FLEX - Allen Robinson or Tim Hightower (I think A-Rob gets back to normal production this week in what will be a bit of a shootout, Hightower, you know he is going to touch the ball a lot and I have lost all faith in Jeremy Hill)

K - Haushka I guess, picking kickers is super random

I agree with Kraft. I think I'd go Fitz, but Smith is fine too. I'd go A Rob over Hightower, but the rest of Kraft I agree with.

Help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/457529-hate-my-opponent-who-wins/

Edited by anismith