[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allen Robinson vs Rob Gronkowski

Gronk87

Well I better keep Gronk. New England RB Lewis is less effective

The hilarity of this thread....

1) You KEEP BRINGING IT UP, even though you received a consensus "Allen Robinson is the guy" from almost everyone that commented.

2) You were hoping everyone would get on here and confirm that you should keep Gronk because you know and we know that you were NEVER going to keep Allen Robinson. I mean your name is "Gronk87."

3) Now that you believe you have an adequate reason that you should jump back on Gronk, you rebump this thread and try to sprinkle doubt. Could Chris Ivory possibly steal one or two touchdowns that Allen Robinson might have gotten? Sure. Does it bring down his value enough to not keep a wide receiver just entering his prime over a TE that has had injury problems in the past? Absolutely not. Allen Robinson is still the keeper here.

• Like 2

love both players. But given the choice, I take the one that provides me with the most separation from the other teams in my league at a position. That would have to be Gronk.

There is not a separate TE position for the league in question (WR/TE are combined). That's why Robinson has the overwhelming majority of opinions.

There is not a separate TE position for the league in question (WR/TE are combined). That's why Robinson has the overwhelming majority of opinions.

I see. My bad. If there is no difference, then I go Robinson.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...