[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fatheads

BA Baracus

Just got one for the rec room...let me tell ya, when they say 'not for textured walls', they aren't kidding. If there is ANY texture to the wall, the damn thing will not stick. Who the hell has perfectly smooth walls?

Anybody have any tips or tricks?

I wish. Unfortunately it is about this $hitty, non-sticky, plastic 'sticker' that won't stick to may damn wall.

I have never been to Cleveland, but when I do go, I will be sure to hit this place and tell them that loaf sent me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dropped a lot of money on some TMNT fatheads for my son and had the same issue. I looked online and found everything from sanding down your wall texture to putting them on plexiglass.

I'm not sanding the wall and the plexiglass I would need was going to cost over $400 when I priced it out. Thinking of using poster frames and just cutting them down to fit.

Let me know if you find a better solution.