[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting Two Redskins Djax and Reed?

JimKW

I have Djax and Reed in my lineup right now along with Rueben Randle and Doug Baldwin. I have Randle Cobb on the bench along with Ted Ginn and Donte Moncrief. If Baldwin does not play I can always put Cobb in at the last minute since they both start in the 4:00 game.

Cobb has done nothing is the reason I have him on the bench in favor of Djax. But it's hard to have Cobb, Moncrief and Ginn on the bench and start two guys I just picked up off waivers in Djax and Rueben Randle.

Any comments?

No problem with the two Washington players, but I wouldn't play Randle.... hes in a #1 WR position now with ODB out, but he's not a #1 WR who has continually underperformed in his opportunities. I'd start Cobb or Ginn over him, prob Cobb

Id lean towards Ginn. I dont like Ruben as a #1 wr on the field. I think Newton and boys will try to go up big right away. Which means deep balls and long hauls to Ginn. Cobb hasnt done anything. Being a Packer Backer he just looks lost. Critics say he has lost speed doesnt look as field fast and he is getting shadowed all year with no nelson and nobody else worth a threat,

Ginn!

Thanks. At least I have until 1:00 tomorrow to make that decision. I will probably go with Ginn. Cobb has just really let me down this season and he was my #1 pick. I kept CJ Anderson and Luck from last year.

No prob with Ginn, I can def see mk53220's position, but let me say this: Cobb often plays the slot, and that's where Mathieu often defends the opposing WRs... Cobb has a better chance than normal to produce this week, and the Cards' O will prob get ahead of Green Bay and, with their pathetic run game, they'll pass.

6 of 1 (Cobb), half a dozen of the other (Ginn) :)