[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Fantasy Football League...

irish

I also got a payment from Flypaste. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite. Thx.

Edited by irish

Interested! Will pm or text you my email.

You were in it last year, I sent out emails this morning to those who were already in it, so you should've gotten one. Let me know. Thx.

Please when making payment for this contest through PP, DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL OR GAMBLING. PP will lock accounts for this and I hope they don't luck mine now, thx.

In please!!!

Sent you a PM. You were you were in this last year I believe, and should've gotten an invite yesterday. Let me know.

Haven't received an invite - if you already sent it

Not sure if I sent one already, but I just sent one now.

In

Did you get an invite already? If not send me your email, even though I probably have it already.

• Like 1

Sent you a PM. You were you were in this last year I believe, and should've gotten an invite yesterday. Let me know.

Got the invite and sent the money via PayPal. Thanks Irish and have a happy new year.

Got the invite and sent the money via PayPal. Thanks Irish and have a happy new year.

I got it, thx. Same to you.