[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning and HGH?

Shaft

This will dominate the headlines for awhile:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--hgh--other-drugs-were-shipped-to-peyton-manning-s-wife-025038551.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/12/26/10668562/peyton-manning-steroid-allegations-report-hgh-al-jazeera-clay-matthews-ryan-howard

It says he starting receiving them in 2011 and it was shipped to his wife. If it is true, it shouldn't be surprising. But it's more interesting how his perfectly tailored image will be compromised.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

1. Did he use it at all? Or is this just a smear campaign?

2. If he used HGH in 2011 to heal from an injury, is that a violation? He did not play in 2011. Plenty of players have used HGH to get back on the field (:cough: Rodney Harrison :cough). Did he continue to use it as a Bronco?

3. There was no test for HGH in 2011. The NFL has one in place now, but in three years it has not caught a single violator. Does not seem like it is a very good test.

4. This really only seems like it will damage his reputation and HOF resume'.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

1. Did he use it at all? Or is this just a smear campaign?

2. If he used HGH in 2011 to heal from an injury, is that a violation? He did not play in 2011. Plenty of players have used HGH to get back on the field (:cough: Rodney Harrison :cough). Did he continue to use it as a Bronco?

3. There was no test for HGH in 2011. The NFL has one in place now, but in three years it has not caught a single violator. Does not seem like it is a very good test.

4. This really only seems like it will damage his reputation and HOF resume'.

Whether he did HGH or not will have no bearing on him going into the HoF. Dude is a first ballot lock.

I hate Peyton Manning with a deep disturbing passion but I don't give a single (the really bad word) if he used or is using HGH. They all do and we know it and we don't care.

With that said of course the Colts and the Broncos should lose a first round draft pick next year as penalty. The integrity of the game is in danger.

Edited by Papajohn

So they sipped the drugs to Ashley Manning so there would be no connection to Peyton Manning :rolleyes:

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading it last night. Peyton and his crew are pretty dam smart, and I couldn't imagine them doing something that stupid. I definitely started questioning the story at that point. But stranger things have happened, like Cousins taking a knee last night at halftime.

Edited by Shaft