[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Already looking forward to next year ... who do I keep?

DeeJay1975

Just curious as to others thoughts on this. I made it to my championship game with this team, and appear well on my way to winning it, but wondering what others think of my potential keepers for next season. I have to keep three, mostly standard scoring, non-ppr. 16 team league.

QBs

Tom Brady

Kirk Cousins

RBs

Giovani Bernard

David Johnson

Dion Lewis

Marshawn Lynch

Latavius Murray

WRs

Randall Cobb

Marques Colston

Mike Evans

Pierre Garcon

Andre Johnson

Jeremy Maclin

TEs

Jordan Reed

Julius Thomas

D/ST

Browns

Falcons

K

Ryan Succop

We only keep two in or League and I'm thinking of keeping Reed and David Johnson. Mike Evens would be my 3rd in your case as of right now. Hope you don't have to make that decision until right before the season starts.

We only keep two in or League and I'm thinking of keeping Reed and David Johnson. Mike Evens would be my 3rd in your case as of right now. Hope you don't have to make that decision until right before the season starts.

Thanks for the input. Just kinda curious. Since I posted this, on this site, as well as another, I've noticed a lot of people leaning towards Johnson. I'm a fan of his as well, he's been a key particularly in my late season run, but you'd go him over Murray, when Murray is the stud in the Raider backfield, as opposed to Johnson, who may have to contend with CJ2K (who I know is aging), and Andre Ellington.

David Johnson

Jordan Reed

Mike Evans (Maybe Tom Brady over him, close for me)

Good luck in your championship match!

Thanks for the reply! I've been in this league for a few years now, and Brady has been one of my keepers year after year after year. Gonna be tough if I do decide to let him go, but with the depth I have at the skill positions, I think I should be OK.