[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Mourning Thread (For Runners-Up)

medalofhonor

If I had played Ginn last week, I would have been in the ship game this week and had an easy win. This week I play Ginn and he gets manure, as well as Landry. This is the week Calvin shows up and he's benched, right next to Crabtree. Oh and (the really bad word) you Wilson. I will no pick Ginn, Calvin or Landry ever

2nd place feels like first loser. Especially when it is x 3!!!!! 3 leagues I'm in, made it to the big game in all! It has been forever since I even made the playoffs. Got blown out in each due to various combos. It all started off so nice with Latavius Murray then ended with a big stink when Big Ben, Cam, and various others decided to check out a week early. This may be fantasy but it's still REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!!!

I should've won the Huddle Ladder HoF division and would've beaten both teams in the finals, but last week I got killed when GK Trey put up a scoring record not only for the week but probably for the entire season out of 48 teams from any week. I was the top rated team and drew the worst matchup for the 1st week of the playoffs and then killed it this week to finish 3rd. Took home 2 other Titles though.

Awful luck in BLNY. Was the leading scorer 3 out of the last 4 weeks I believe, had a REALLY good team - but losing Alshon and Eifert killed me. 16-team league, so no depth to overcome that. Plus I ran into the buzzsaw of Jordan Reed, Tim Hightower, and the Cards' defense.

What makes it worse? I still would've won had I played Minny's defense instead of KC. Oh well - if I had actually made the switch, Eli would've thrown for 5 TDs and KC would've gotten 3 defensive scores. Such is life in FF.

I should've won the Huddle Ladder HoF division and would've beaten both teams in the finals, but last week I got killed when GK Trey put up a scoring record not only for the week but probably for the entire season out of 48 teams from any week. I was the top rated team and drew the worst matchup for the 1st week of the playoffs and then killed it this week to finish 3rd. Took home 2 other Titles though.

:clearsthroat:

You need to go look at the week 3 scores, good sir.

This thread is for runner ups. Start your own thread for 3rd place finishers. :)

I gather they were the other time over 200 points were scored. Either way, rough way to go out in the playoffs. However, when you play for a long time, you experience just about everything.

This thread is for runner ups. Start your own thread for 3rd place finishers. :)

LoL! Well, I was a runner up to the runner up.

243 points, Christ have never seen that!

243 points, Christ have never seen that!

That's because it's the all-time league record!

Of course, I torpedoed my championship bid with a last minute swap of Tye and Artis-Payne for Kelce and Karlos.

The last minute swap never works, and I never learn.

That's because it's the all-time league record!

Of course, I torpedoed my championship bid with a last minute swap of Tye and Artis-Payne for Kelce and Karlos.

The last minute swap never works, and I never learn.

So brutal when that happens. Sorry.

What a bunch of losers :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, loser it is. Made an improbable run that pretty much ended yesterday unless AJ Green and Mike Nugent set NFL records. Bortles was the only guy that kicked ass for me. The rest of my guys were just decent and average. I faced Brees, A. Robinson, ADP, MInn D, j Brown. Cooks. Too much fire power for my likes of McFadden, Watkins, Aiken (had to start because of ODB suspension) I had a good run though. Barely made the playoffs and then caught fire in first and 2nd rds . Looks like the lightening in a bottle ended yesterday though

Edited by whomper