[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

millworkguy

I need d. Thomas to get over 44 points in ppr. Since I lost one championship by 1 point thanks to ap not playing the 4th quarter I'm sure d. Thomas will get like 40 points

1 point, that's brutal!

Lost in the Ladder...I'm an idiot. :bash::kicksrock::bag:

Need DT to stay under 46.25 PPR points to take home a dynasty title. :tup:

Need Broncos D to not outscore DT by more than 55.42 to take home another dynasty title. :headbang:

Need Broncos D to outscore AJ Green by more than 17.6 to take home a dynasty 3rd place. :tdown:

Already lost the 3rd place game in redraft #1.

Redraft #2, top seed, most points by a wide margin and I got Bortles'ed. My guys kinda pooped the bed, so losing by 30+ with Cincy's D yet to go. Not gonna happen.

Up 60+ in a dynasty, I have Vincent Rey (LB) and he has Demaryius and Carlos Dunlap (DE).

Up 50+ in another and he has Demaryius, A.J. Green and Rey Maulauga (LB). I have Michael Johnson (DE).

So really hoping Demaryius stays under 20 or so.

I need my money from 4 championship wins! I think it may be the first time where I've been in that many and won them all in 20 years! What a roller coaster year and very satisfying wins as most were waiver wire gems due to injury riddled teams! And losing OBJ in two of those championships too...

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I need d. Thomas to get over 44 points in ppr. Since I lost one championship by 1 point thanks to ap not playing the 4th quarter I'm sure d. Thomas will get like 40 points

I need the same or more to make up the 30 point deficit I have and my opponent's Giovani Bernard doing anything.

Let's go Demaryius!!!

I need Demayrius to score 66.6 points to win the Huddle Ladder HOF 3rd place game. It could happen. Let's make it happen!

LMAO! Just won another title with Thomas getting 2 catches for 15 yards. SWEET!

Can we please get a lot more of Demayrius Thomas tonight?

I respect that, holding out hope.