[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you glad it's over?

BarryMcKockinya

i had my best year to date, won a championship in both my 14 team leagues, but I'm so glad it's over. I will be ready to go next season, however, this season was a TON of work. On one team I only started one player in the championship that I drafted, in the other, three. I don't know where this is going but I always seem to forget how much time fantasy takes if you want to win. Hope everyone did well this year and thanks for all the help but I'm ready for a break.

Agreed, this year was a lot of work. Got knocked out of finals by 2 points this week...thank you brady and eli and seahawks def. Started 1-3, but came back with highest league points and projections had me winning by large margin. But fantasy gods decided to kick me in the #!%@ at the last second...such is this crazy game we play.

I still have 2 leagues i will most likely take first, but they are non money leagues...so who cares. Lol

Want to thank everyone on forums this year! Great community to bounce thoughts around in. See you all next year...

Yeah, my life outside of fantasy football can resume again.

This is exactly how I feel! I only had 1/3 of my original 18 player roster left, but still managed 11 wins in a row and led the league in scoring. Much time was put into this season and now I can enjoy the spoils of war with my league mates.