[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arian Foster...Coming Back?

Scorcher

Maybe a little early but could still be an interesting discussion. I don't think he will be returning; so much so that I dropped him in a keeper league. He's had some serious injuries and they seem to be piling up. When he played this year people said that he had lost a step. Most of his yardage was receiving. I think he is smart enough to know when to quit. He talked about retirement in the past. Also he was already doing some other things to promote himself in ways other than football. There are some good rookie backs coming up in the next draft class, I guess who Houston drafts this spring will be more telling as to the relationship between the Texans and Foster.

Foster will only cost $6.5 million in 2016. Considering how much better he is than all of the current Texans RB's, I think they bring him back if he chooses to come back.

One thing that I find interesting is that Foster has recently decided to no longer wear suits anymore as he decided that they are uncomfortable. He got rid of all of his suits and said he's tired of dressing to make other people happy. The Texans require their players to wear suits when traveling so I wonder if something this small will be an issue.

Not wanting to wear suits is one thing, but attending formal events in sweats and a T-shirt is just silly. If he has kids some day and his daughter gets married he's going to walk her down the aisle wearings sweats and T?

I also hope he didn't really "throw them all away" as there are people out there who could use that stuff.

Now back to the original topic, he might retire, seems like a short career. Wow he only started every game in one season.