[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, who will be sitting/resting this week?

chuckamuck

Seems like there are two seasons. Weeks 1-16, then week 17 which is a totally different animal!

Me for example. My backbone all year has been Brady and Gronk, as well as the Pats D (most weeks). So it looks like the Pats now have nothing to play for, so do they sit Brady and Gronk?

I've got Matt Ryan and Julio Jones as well, going up against the Saints who have one of the worst D's out there. If I start them both I might torch my opponent. Then again if the Saints show up on D it could backfire!

And picking a defense changes, you have to look at who the other team will rest. For example I normally wouldn't choose a D facing the Panthers, but if Cam/Olsen are going rest it could be a big day for the D.

I hate fantasy football :)

Edited by chuckamuck

The Patriots need to win to secure homefield advantage throughout playoffs. Plus, they notoriously dont rest players.

The panthers also need to win to secure home field so look for them to play their players as normal.

The only teams with nothing to gain this weekend are seattle and washington so play redskins and seahawks at your own risk.

Edited by jkraft896

Yeah basically not investing properly is like saying you don't know how to invest. And furthermore and not least basically having bad teeth is like saying you can't take care of your mouth. And your car breaking down is basically like saying you can't take care of your car. Basically of course.?