[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did you pick up an IRed stud that was dropped, to possibly keep next year?

Ramhock

In a must keep 2, someone dropped JCharles early on. My roster wasn't much, nor was my 2nd keeper, at the time. Huddle has him ranked 3rd in 2016. I will wait and see what kind of preseason he has. I will keep OBJ and probably SWatkins if not JC.

Nope, but I did consider it a few times. Cruz got dropped at one point when it was nearly certain he wouldn't play, then that owner picked him back up few weeks before our rosters locked at playoff time. Also considered adding Josh Gordon in case he turned it around next year.

Cruz would probably be a keeper for me, not sure Gordon would unless he really showed up well in camp and pre-season. We keep 5 with no limts (contracts, lost draft picks or such) and I'll have Latavius Murray, Jonathan Steward, Ameer Abdullah (maybe), Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Jordan Matthews (probably not, was a mistake keeper last year), Stephon Diggs (maybe) and a couple QB options to pick from (Osweilier, Winston, Eli).

David Johnson and Karlos Williams fell to the WW a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed them both right away, just in case. I also picked up Rawls. My prior keeper had been Dez Bryant, and then I drafted Julio this year. Neither of those may be worth keeping in my view. I'll have a look at the three RBs next season, and go with the one that seems best. DJ and KW certainly helped propel me through the consolation bracket, where I won a choice pick for next season.

I dropped JC (who was one of my two 2015 keepers) in my main local because we don't have an IR slot, and i needed the roster space...surprisingly, no one else claimed him, so I could have reacquired him before our season just ended (Week 16), but was tired of dropping $5/transaction when I realized I was completely out of the final $$$...I realize TheHuddle has him ranked #4 RB, but I'm still leery that he'll return to full speed, "JC-mode" coming off his 2nd major knee injury and approaching the infamous "30-year old" RB plateau...but, having said that, if he's still on the board when I pick @ #7 next August, I'll likely take a flier on him (as long as his recovery is on-track, with no set-backs)...

David Johnson and Karlos Williams fell to the WW a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed them both right away, just in case. I also picked up Rawls. My prior keeper had been Dez Bryant, and then I drafted Julio this year. Neither of those may be worth keeping in my view. I'll have a look at the three RBs next season, and go with the one that seems best. DJ and KW certainly helped propel me through the consolation bracket, where I won a choice pick for next season.

The thread is about players on IR that you may have snatched up to keep for next year.

Ohh....the thread nazi

The purpose of the thread is to discuss guys on IR that you picked up to possibly keep for next year. Not rookie RB's that you picked up. I was just letting you know since apparently you missed it

Edited by Finn5033

I'll have Latavius Murray, Jonathan Steward,

I have Latavius, Charles, and Stewart, though can only keep one of them. If Charles doesn't come back for some reason I'll probably keep Murray. Stewart was good down the stretch, but I think they'll work in Artis-Payne a lot more next year and JStew will be in an RBBC committee at best. Nowhere near the volume as this year and Cam/others still vulturing TDs.

Also picked up Gordon. I think a large portion of his issues were the OL.

do those kids share their lunchables with you too? :unsure:

Haha pretty much! Turkey/cheddar is my favorite.

Since i inherited such a bad team, every week i was first waiver priority. It made Tuesdays enjoyable scouring the WW of IR players. Let alone the regular gems i picked up.

Im actually excited about cashing next year. Winner was $700 so still not sure why all the drops. But hey....FREE LUNCHABLES!!