[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did you do in your 2015 Best Ball leagues?

BA Baracus

I entered 37 MFL10's and a 8 MFL25's this past summer. The scores aren't final until the Thursday stat corrections come in, but it looks like I might be making a little bit of money this year. I was bought in for $570 and it looks like I will cash $700 plus 4 MFL10 entries for next year. I wasn't really doing it for profit per se, but it is nice for it to work out that way. I viewed it more as a great way to stay on top of off season player value fluctuation and it made for good entertainment.

How did your best ball season go?

Terrible in the Huddle Message Board league - too many injuries and a few too many reaches that did not pan out.

Our group took second in the FFPC Bare Knuckles Challenge (Best ball league, 28 rounds I believe, but no cheatsheets, no electronics, no communicating with co-owners during draft), but as montster did that draft, he deserved the bulk of the credit for it.

1st or 2nd in half you BB leagues?

Congrats!

Impressive...most impressive.

Thanks guys. Funny part was I drafted a few in March, April, May...then a few more June, July and really picked it up and drafted more in August and early September. Most of my wins were from July and August. Not sure why, but I had almost no wins in all the other months.

Although I did fairly well in my BB leagues, you don't want to know how poorly my managed teams went (ok, I'll tell you...out of 30 managed teams, one win, 6 second places). For some reason, I do so much better in BB than managed.