[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One decision I would have changed .......

Bigman56

If you could go back to any point in your season, post draft....what is the one decision you wish you would have made but didn't? Explain your thinking. Looking back, I never would have traded for McCoy.....too many injuries and it left me short at wr until I traded deangelo Williams for cooks due to rb depth.

My big regret move is that I didn't pull the trigger on a CJ Anderson/Dez Bryant for Doug Martin/Pierre Garcon trade in week 5. Probably would've been able to make the playoffs if I hadn't got cold feet. I think it was week 5 at least, it was when Martin had an ankle injury.

Two keeper moves hurt me, and probably cost me a title in both leagues. In one, I kept LeVeon Bell over Antonio Brown (finished 4th). In the other, I kept Lacy, and not AP (and was runner-up).

I'm sure there are others (moves I'd regret), but those are the two that stick out in my mind.

Drafting Andrew Luck with my 2nd pick after taking Gronk with my first, in a 16-teamer. Luck sucked and I was hamstrung all year at RB and WR. I change that pick and I'm in the playoffs more than likely.

ETA: I know Keggerz, I should've known better.

Edited by irish

Days after the Vernon Davis trade to Denver I sent Latavius Murray to a team for VD. I know, I know but at the time I was strong at every position BUT tight end and I really truely expected Kubiak to utilize Davis at a ridiculous rate.

The worst part of this trade is that the team I made the trade with also ended up being the team I played in the championship.... Murray scored 21 points (none of the RBs on his bench scored above 6) and I lost by 9.

Edited by AX2RUN

I lost in the semis to the Allen Hurns, Brandin Cooks train. I could've traded Freeman when his stock was highest, but Bell got hurt a few weeks later, so I would've needed another back anyways. I dunno, I could've played better defense in the playoffs I guess.