[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo League Payouts

byroz

I don't think everything is finalized yet. If you look at your player profile at the teams you manage, this year's teams have an asterisk next to them to indicate they're still in progress. I checked this morning and I nearly lost my championship because of a Stat correction. I was up 99.76 to 97.4. After the Stat correction today giving Baltimore defense another sack, it's now 99.76 to 99.4. My heart nearly dropped.

I think they're still messing with things

Yahoo will wait as long as it can before paying out the Pro leagues, especially with stat corrections still coming in. One of the recent corrections I saw is Deangelo Williams had a fumble added to his stat line, and I've heard a lot of people have now lost/won their championship because of it.

I will add that Yahoo took a very long time last year to pay out, so long that I had forgotten about it until they sent me an email more than a month later.

i actually found it. i think they messed up because it says pay outs are after stat corrections of week 16 on sunday january 3rd. after a little more digging people are 'suppose' to get paid a couple days after that, so well see.