[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most entertaining superbowl

AX2RUN

Leaving personal bias out of it, what teams do you think makes for the best/most entertaining matchup in the superbowl?

AFC: Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Texans*, Chiefs, Jets*. (IND and PIT still in hunt)

NFC: Panthers, Carndinals, Packers, Redskins, Seahawks, Vikings.

(* = have not clinched)

If God would grace the world with a Broncos vs. Redskins SB it would very much please my Broncos homer-ness. But in the interest of not being biast I think a super bowl I'd LOVE to watch is Chiefs vs. Panthers. Two stingy defenses and two offenses that just find ways to score. Be a hell of a game and I could whole heartedly root against the chiefs.

Your picks?

Taking all bias out of it, the most interesting IMO would be Cardinals vs Bengals. I think they are currently the best teams from each conference, I enjoyed their previous game, and I think it'd be pretty high scoring. This is assuming Dalton is healthy, if not I'll go Cardinals vs Patriots. If the Panthers can prove on Sunday and though the playoffs they are better than the Cardinals I'd say Panthers vs Bengals would be most entertaining, but until then I have to stick with the Cards.

• Like 1

Cardinals vs Panthers or Seahawks (or both maybe? :woot:)

Currently with all the injuries in the AFC, those teams are about as sexy as Taz running through a thread naked. The NFC championship looks like the game to watch this playoff season.

My vote....

AFC:

Patriots- so fun to root against

Jets- Love Ftzmagic and good solid team IMO

PIT- so fun to root against

Broncos, Bengals, Texans*, Chiefs, IND - don't interest me since they are all riding back-up QBs. I can't get behind Osweiler leading a team to a SB. I'd say the Bengals if Dalton was back since they are a solid, balanced team. I like Indy with Luck but they just aren't very good this year. And poor Alex Smith, if he wasn't scared to throw the ball....either way Reid will screw up the clock management and they'll lose a game they should win

NFC:

Both interest me, great QBs, ARZ with the better D is my preference

Cardinals

Packers

Panthers,- nah, good QB, no WRs. I think they'll have a tough run vs top teams in the playoffs. Dislike Cam too much to want to see him in the SB

Redskins- tallest midget in the east. Though I kind of like Cousins grit even as an Eagles fan and they would prove the east wasn't that bad :unsure:

Seahawks- If I didn't hate Carroll and their uniforms.....

Vikings- mehh,not ready to make a run but could be a great Cinderella team

So Jets vs Cards for me but NE and Pit are the teams will an offense good enough to challenge the ARZ D

Edited by Zooty

Patriots and the Seahawks. Again. For two reasons:

1. So that Dill Josh Gordon Pete Carroll has to answer the same question that has haunted him for a year: why did you NOT run the ball?

2. So that Roger Goddell has to hand the MVP trophy to Tom Brady

That would be awesome

Or

Denver vs anyone. As Brock Osweiler leads Denver to three playoff wins and the Super Bowl, all with Manning as his back up, John Elway is dogged with questions of starting Manning in the Super Bowl. Denver wins with Brock as MVP and Manning never sees the field but gets his second ring in his last NFL game.

Or

The Jets make the Super Bowl and exposes Rex Ryan as a head coach completely in over his head.

Or

The Redskins go on a magical run to the Super Bowl where protests ensue for them to change their name and completely overshadow the super bowl

• Like 1

Which ever team has a starting QB still playing and is healthy. But any team that makes it out alive deserves to play in the Super Bowl.

A good point considering this season.

Arizona vs New England. As others have stated-Love to see King Goodell hand the trophy to Brady.

I agree, they will have starting QB's. Both teams have big time playmakers. If Edelman and Gronk can play these will be the two most balanced teams.

Arizona vs NE would be the most entertaining. I think Carolina vs NE would be boring. I think NE would come with up with some type of scheme to shut down "Superman," and he's there only play maker. Pitt vs Arizona would also be fun.

Seattle vs Pittsburgh, solely based on their matchup in Seattle earlier this year. One of the best games I've seen in a long time in terms of entertainment value goes.

I feel like NE is way over rated, Denver vs Arizona or Carolina would be too defensive although some people enjoy that type of game.